Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ada dishwasher

ada dishwasher

need a new one. our ge is done, it sucked ass. thinking bosch. had considered having counter ripped up then rebuild to fit a reg one.

when we built we had counters lowered 2 in from 34 to 32, hence why we have the ada size dw

suggestions
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

not sure on lower-height models, but if I were in your shoes I'd look for one w/ a double drawer... easier to get stuff out... from the top drawer at least.

Here is the one i'm getting Fisher and paykel dishwasher http://www.fisherpaykel.ca/product/d...252486AAD0A762
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Arnold Schwarzenegger

illinois, and no, chicago is not anywhere near where i live
    when i remodeled the kitchen i went with regular height cabinets and an accessible sink cabinet raised up with the kicker to hide that it is raised. that actually ended up better because i still fit under the sink in my power chair if something ever goes bad and i'm stuck in that. whirlpool makes a dishwasher that doesn't have full length door and i can reach everything,it's gotta kick plate at the bottom about 8" maybe. i looked all over and that was the best i found. and i tried every appliance store around before buying one. its still big enough to fit alm ost everything.

We remodeled our kitchen about 12 years ago, just as the drawer dishwashers were coming to market. If I remodel or replace, I will go with the the two drawer system and may be put the unit on a riser that gets both drawers up a bit higher for better access.

GJ

Quote Originally Posted by pumpingiron View Post
    Here is the one i'm getting Fisher and paykel dishwasher http://www.fisherpaykel.ca/product/d...252486AAD0A762
    I have one of these, the two drawer model. It rocks, a lot easier than a regular dishwasher to get stuff in and out of. I am a para, not a quad.

how much is that kelly/ t8burst. was looking at the bosch, its around 900, think thats high for a dishwasher thou
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer

I don't know about ADA, but I have the Bosch and it's a great dishwasher. Almost silent.

A tip could also be to have two dishwashers. One for clean cups and plates and one for dirty ones - thus avoiding the waste of time detour by the kitchen cabinets - by this tip one can also free up kitchen cabinet space which can be better used for books, say on sci regenerative medicine. And if wife disagree, do the same without any dishwashers

Quote Originally Posted by fuentejps View Post
    how much is that kelly/ t8burst. was looking at the bosch, its around 900, think thats high for a dishwasher thou
    Not sure what it cost but MPI is paying for my renos. new kitchen and bathroom.
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Arnold Schwarzenegger