Thread: Really need help

Really need help

Hi people. Im considering moving to USA for some months. I have a question. How much does catherizing stuff cost? i use the normal ones. Im male by the way. THX!

Quote Originally Posted by Jakob View Post
    Hi people. Im considering moving to USA for some months. I have a question. How much does catherizing stuff cost? i use the normal ones. Im male by the way. THX!
    Hi Jakob,

Here's a USA online medical supply store that I sometimes use. The prices are probably average. If you buy supplies from a brick and mortar store over here the prices will probably be a bit more.

http://www.allegromedical.com/

Here's an online currency converter:

http://www.xe.com/ucc/

Enjoy your visit to the US.

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Jakob,
    try Steve at Summit Express. I get my Catheteers from them. He is the cheapest especially if you are paying out of pocket. 1-888-269-6605. It is toll free for you too. www.SummitExpressMedical.com.

hehehe.. actually im from North Corea... its nice up here... come visit
    Last edited by mv740; 10-12-2010 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mv740 View Post
    ok.. thanks a lot.. by the way im going to san diego to attend Project walk in carlsbad
    Where you coming from, Nigeria or Sweden?

Bob.
    "Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle." - Philo of Alexandria

Quote Originally Posted by bob clark View Post
    Where you coming from, Nigeria or Sweden?

Bob.
    Looks like he has been all over the place, -perhaps the FBI will invite him for a cup of coffee if he goes to California.