Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112

Thread: My new Quickie GTi

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    Hi again sowseng
    I hope you are having a pleasent day

If I can find some old pictures of it oldie chromies chairs i'll gladly post a picture I had 2 of them lol both were , very old back when metal was good quality . They both were folders . I welded one with a stick welder or as we called them Buzz boxes .

Them old chromies as I call them are a good starting platform for a person who wants to tweak / goof around with ideas . But make sure you have a good back up chair before tearing into your main one . As some of us still use chromies .

A idea may pop in someones mind then it may be a building block leading to the next step .
    We learn from following a concept , I just made do with what I had .

Back then chrome was a big thing like old car bumpers .
    Have a good weekend

Sincerely;
    GL
    Hi,

Thanks for your sharing, I learn so much from you all. I will go and find friends to try out with ideas. I have a nephew who is a industrial design graduate, and I am an artist, I think we can experiment something out.

Hava nice weekend.

sowseng
    Life is meaningles, though you create the purpose.

Hi there Sowseng
    You seem very creative like myself and I find you very down to earth
    They say Creativity is the Mother of Invention

With that said I truly feel most anyone has the capabilities to expand and follow their dreams
    I am a overthinker and Geekette who loves to follow my ideas and improvise

All of my life I never knew how to do things other peoples way because I do things my way
    I've learned from my mistakes and fabricated old junk wheelchairs modified to my expectations / made the best of what ever I had at that time because of my inquisitive quest to be original and follow a Dream ( Goal )

I love engineering and Drafting so to me the sky is the limit

I've worked in factories on assembly lines and understand fundamentals of desighning and working with metal fabrication usually Steel or Aluminum but I am good at what I do

My #1 inspiration comes from God
    Anything is Possible and nothing is impossible

Someday i'd love to actually work at a wheelchair manufacturing plant where I could do some of my engineering to help people out as this is what I love to do

It may require me relocating to another state or country but I love helping people and this is my life ...
    Keep Smiling
    Sincerely ;
    GL

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    Hi there Sowseng
    You seem very creative like myself and I find you very down to earth
    They say Creativity is the Mother of Invention

With that said I truly feel most anyone has the capabilities to expand and follow their dreams
    I am a overthinker and Geekette who loves to follow my ideas and improvise

All of my life I never knew how to do things other peoples way because I do things my way
    I've learned from my mistakes and fabricated old junk wheelchairs modified to my expectations / made the best of what ever I had at that time because of my inquisitive quest to be original and follow a Dream ( Goal )

I love engineering and Drafting so to me the sky is the limit

I've worked in factories on assembly lines and understand fundamentals of desighning and working with metal fabrication usually Steel or Aluminum but I am good at what I do

My #1 inspiration comes from God
    Anything is Possible and nothing is impossible

Someday i'd love to actually work at a wheelchair manufacturing plant where I could do some of my engineering to help people out as this is what I love to do

It may require me relocating to another state or country but I love helping people and this is my life ...
    Keep Smiling
    Sincerely ;
    GL
    Hi GL

Yup, agree, always be yourself. Though I was born and raised up in a very traditional Asian family, my strong character always want to be what I want to be. Old Asian parents don't encourage their children to have big dreams, even small dreams. They will turn you down, tell you all the facts fo life etc.

But I always believe in God's wonder, He always perform miracles. Nothing is impossible, just the times matter. He created the world, as a creation of His, we all have creativity, just that some people make use of the creativity more than the others.

Talking about creativity, I would say because I am lazy, always want to do thing in a easy way. I am always lazy, like to sleep a lot, hahah. Intends to work out a wheelchair frame for sport use purpose with my wheelchair technician, I wish it can be done soon.

Regards

GTi on the road celebrating the international disabled day.

GTi meet up with GTX in the celebration of international disabled day.

Cool!

Yes! Cool!
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    Yes! Cool!

Thanks.