Thread: quadruped position achieved by me

quadruped position achieved by me

Since two week i m able to do this, I dont know how i am doing it but it happened suddenly ....can anyone explain

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9m3aGoc_JI

Good for you! You have figured out how to use your shoulder muscles to push your pelvis back, and learned to balance your hips over your knees. I try to get my patients to learn this early after injury because it is a good strengthening exercise, it may help turn on some core, it teaches you balance and it helps with body awareness.
    You're on a soft surface, which makes it much harder! Once you're better at balancing you can try some push ups while keeping your balance

Quote Originally Posted by scitotalfitness View Post
    Good for you! You have figured out how to use your shoulder muscles to push your pelvis back, and learned to balance your hips over your knees. I try to get my patients to learn this early after injury because it is a good strengthening exercise, it may help turn on some core, it teaches you balance and it helps with body awareness.
    You're on a soft surface, which makes it much harder! Once you're better at balancing you can try some push ups while keeping your balance
    thank you so much for your input , i will work on it