Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 110º front angle in ZR

  1. #1

    110º front angle in ZR

    Hi.

    I have seen this pic in tilite facebook, this chair is for a dancer.
    With that footrest angle the feet will not keep in way, and i don`t see a special footplate that will keep them in way.

    So the only thing i can think is that the dancer will have his calfstrap in front of the legs for keep them in way, something similar than in my pic, i`m right?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

  2. #2
    Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Posts
    20
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.
    Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Daveinphoenix View Post
    Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.
    Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.
    Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Portland OR
    Posts
    431
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.
    Looks awesome! That should be maneuverable in this house... I'll need to test a 90˚ ZRA before I get one... Thank You!

  7. #7
    You're welcome! I love it- I hope you do too.

Similar Threads

  1. Guess this front frame angle
    By SCI_OTR in forum Equipment
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 03:32 PM
  2. What front end angle is this?
    By BRASWELLF5 in forum Equipment
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-03-2010, 06:19 PM
  3. Front angle question
    By Brianm in forum Equipment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-19-2009, 03:51 PM
  4. Front Angle
    By JoeyMearig in forum Equipment
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 09:54 AM
  5. Guess this swingaway front end angle
    By SCI_OTR in forum Equipment
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-26-2007, 04:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •