Thread: 110º front angle in ZR

110º front angle in ZR

Hi.

I have seen this pic in tilite facebook, this chair is for a dancer.
    With that footrest angle the feet will not keep in way, and i don`t see a special footplate that will keep them in way.

So the only thing i can think is that the dancer will have his calfstrap in front of the legs for keep them in way, something similar than in my pic, i`m right?
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    Interesting. I dance and find that my 90 degree front end works well enough for keeping my feet out of my partner's way. You're probably right about the calf strap in front. I know dancers who have to calf strap/ bungee their legs in even at 90 or 85, so I bet it's a must with this frame.
    Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.

Quote Originally Posted by Daveinphoenix View Post
    Is there a picture of your 90 degree angle available? I would love to see that, I don't think I ever have. I think mine is 80 and that is fine, but I would like my legs tucked in a bit further.
    Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by sam10685 View Post
    Agreed. I have a chair with removable leg rests and don't use them because my legs work and i want the smallest foot-print possible... I want a Tilite ZRA series 2 though. Hoping a 90˚ front end will work for me. I'll need to try one out before I get one. A picture or 2 would be greatly helpful.
    Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by Dynahmite View Post
    Same here, Sam. My first chair had removable foot rests and I also took them off and propped my feet up with a strap to get a smaller footprint. My 90 degree AeroZ was a wonderful change. My legs also "work" and I naturally pull them back under me. Here is a pic, it's a little odd but it gives a good view. Let me know if more would be helpful.
    Looks awesome! That should be maneuverable in this house... I'll need to test a 90˚ ZRA before I get one... Thank You!

You're welcome! I love it- I hope you do too.