Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: TiLite quality control: I really have my doubts

Or a lawyer.

Wow, how did I miss this gem of a thread back when the discussion was going on? Just read it from start to finish...entertaining.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Wow, how did I miss this gem of a thread back when the discussion was going on? Just read it from start to finish...entertaining.
    Really, get with the program, Tex!

Well I wasn't on here much at all during the month of October, was a very busy time for our business.

Fortunately as some one who had done customer service for several companies for over a decade I like what TI does here, instead of trying to stick with the tried and true "standard" response templates that most companies use, he answers truthfully, throws in some humor and lets you know he is really reading what you are saying and is human. The number of times I've gotten asked if i was even a human and not some automated machine is countless. Customer service is truly a hard thankless job and one that appears to even care a tiny bit about the customer is very rare.

It might not always be the answer we want to hear and of course it is still following the company line but that is to be expected, it's still refreshing as a self appointed customer service expert to see though.

Hopefully your camber tube has since held up.
    Most everything I say is

Quote Originally Posted by TexasWheelz View Post
    Hopefully your camber tube has since held up.
    So far so good.

List the problems please

Quote Originally Posted by Very Unhappy Customer View Post
    I purchased a new TiLite wheelchair and it began to have problems. The company did not want to pay for Labor to repair this new wheelchair. I have had numerous conversations with their customer service and others in charge but to no avail. I had no idea so many others are having similar problems with TiLite chairs. I think TiLite should be highly encouraged to fix all of our problems ASAP. I would be interested in knowing if any others are interested in taking this to a higher level and getting some satisfaction from TiLite.
    So, how can we answer your poat when you make no mention of the problems. Perhaps they are simply adjustment problems?
    Gary Is = L-1 Para for 34 years.....................
    ~~~~~~~~~~

"I had no idea so many others are having similar problems with TiLite chairs. I think TiLite should be highly encouraged to fix all of our problems ASAP. I would be interested in knowing if any others are interested in taking this to a higher level and getting some satisfaction from TiLite."

Hey, My Ti ZR a series 1 is about to get from the insurance company to Tilite company to build. I went Tilite after reading dozens of posts here that suggest that Tilite is one of the top WC companies.

Where are these many others who are having Ti problems? I generally see positive posts about Tilite.

What exactly are your problems? Can you post a list ot them. Iʻm certain that if yo do this there will be nay posts from folks here that want to help yu get the problems under control.

So give us a run down on whats wrong.
    ~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Garyis View Post
    "I had no idea so many others are having similar problems with TiLite chairs. I think TiLite should be highly encouraged to fix all of our problems ASAP. I would be interested in knowing if any others are interested in taking this to a higher level and getting some satisfaction from TiLite."

Hey, My Ti ZR a series 1 is about to get from the insurance company to Tilite company to build. I went Tilite after reading dozens of posts here that suggest that Tilite is one of the top WC companies.

Where are these many others who are having Ti problems? I generally see positive posts about Tilite.

What exactly are your problems? Can you post a list ot them. Iʻm certain that if yo do this there will be nay posts from folks here that want to help yu get the problems under control.

So give us a run down on whats wrong.
    VHC's was a hit-and-run post. He/she has not been back to CC since posting. As pointed out previously, most likely a troll.

Why made you decide to order a Series 1 ZR over the Series 2?

I had issues with my TiLite via Spinlife and one of the VP's gave me his cell phone if I had any further problems. Just sayin.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Quote Originally Posted by stephen212 View Post
    VHC's was a hit-and-run post. He/she has not been back to CC since posting. As pointed out previously, most likely a troll.

Why made you decide to order a Series 1 ZR over the Series 2?
    Yeah looks like it.

I made an error on my post I did order a series 2 :-)
    ~~~~~~~~~~