Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Severe Joint Pain :(

If it turns out to not be anything specific, Fish Oil, SAMe and glucosamine chondroitin are all supposed to help with joint pain. I don't even think there is an issue with using all three together. Good luck.
    And the truth shall set you free.

Kiran,

Go to your family physician and ask for the test for rheumatoid arthritis. I had the same thing you're describing but wasn't properly diagnosed with Rheumatoid for over a year, the Dr.'s told me it was pain from overuse. Do your joints swell? do you have a reddish rash on your face? fatigue? the low grade fever can be caused by RA as welll. I'm a para and make jewelry and use clay even though I have Rheumatoid, so you'll be fine once you find out what the problem is. Have you tried Ibuprofen?
    Good Luck,
    River

I went to the rhuematologist, and am waiting for the blood tests. I get a rash lately, mostley on my trunk area, but sometimes on my face and neck as well. is that a sign of artheritis? usually when the joint pain is worse.

What did they say?
    Aerodynamically, the bumble bee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumble bee doesn't know that, so it goes on flying anyways--Mary Kay Ash

Hi Kiran , jody and everybody
    Many years ago
    When I was a manager I used to type very fast and over the years of reppititous use I was diagnosed with C T S
    so I just had to take it easy and slowed down . I was doing alot of typing and work with computers .
    Antiinflamitory meds helped me also because I dont like any type of surgery and definitely didnt want to have Dr's messing with my hands as I totally rely on my arms for everything .
    Sincerely ;
    GL AKa Gypsylady

FWIW I hope everybody feels better
    Last edited by GL; 10-17-2010 at 06:53 PM. Reason: typo

As of right now, I'm joint pain free The bump on my wrist has gone down considerably. That being said, I am going to request to be tested for RA because the joint pain was really difficult to deal with and I'd hate for it to return.

is that a hard bump growing out of the wrist joints? both my daughter and I have them. I have not gotten results from the rhumatologist yet, but she seems like a cool doc, who is good at what she does. Im wondering if you are feeling any better, and have seen anyone about your joint pain since the first last post.