I don't know if this should go here but I been having trouble swallowing water the past few days. I have no problem swallowing food, just water. I was able to chug a glass of water last week but i have noticed that Ive been chocking on water once and while for like the past 6 months. I could just take one drink but I can't chug a glass of water, koolaid, etc since 3 days gao. I read it could be acid reflex but I don't know. I also did have a treak cause I had a punchured lung but that was 8 years ago and I dont use anything to breath or any of that. Anyone know why this is?