Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm pretty excited...

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    I also have other issues that get aggravated because of this, SI joint, lumbar and t-spine herniations that are symptomatic and I fall to the right side and it whips up all that pain.
    Yes, the compensations end up being major issues in and of themselves...there's still time to correct many or most of them, with an adjusted gait.

Thanks Mary, I'll keep you posted!

Quote Originally Posted by marycsm77 View Post
    I'm getting my AFO on Monday. I never envisioned myself being happy about getting a brace that I might have wear for the rest of my life, but somehow I am Gee I am really getting B O R I N G.....
    AFO=ankle foot orthotic? Googled AFO +brace. I'm kind of a nut case about abbreviations...don't mind me I just like to know what I am reading about. If I am wrong, let me know.
    Good luck and hope you find it helpful.

All the best,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by gjnl View Post
    AFO=ankle foot orthotic? Googled AFO +brace. I'm kind of a nut case about abbreviations...don't mind me I just like to know what I am reading about. If I am wrong, let me know.
    Good luck and hope you find it helpful.

All the best,
    GJ
    no no, you're absolutely right, that's what it is. My first one, so I'm not all that familiar with them, I just know why i'm getting it thanks!