Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: is it possible to get cured by John of God?

I think there may be something to faith healing, though I am not sure what. I know a lady who recovered use of her hands after seeing a faith healer she had had surgery's and suffered pain that kept her from sleeping. nether one of her sons though, who are paraplegics through accidents were healed. in fact on has died and the other suffers a serinx, and is now a quad.

haha.. john of God..i don't believe him honestly..

Passion Flower can be bought in any health food store or vitamin shop. You can get it in a tincture, tea etc. I've taken it many times, all it does for some people is have a slight relaxation effect, you know something to take or drink before bed. Certainly not a cure for a spinal cord injury.

And as good as some herbs are for certain things you definitely have to make sure that they are not contraindicated with the medication your are taking. Some herbs can be very powerful and not always benign as some people think.

oxsquidy hope u did not get injured hehe....i really dont want u all to thinnk i am dummy ... the opposite i feel educated have few degrees/languages behind me... just the perhaps my mind felt the need f miracle....... tnx for yr input i did not expect less from you...
    C5 with no grip/wrist ext. or triceps
    (DHAL) If you think you can, you will

Quote Originally Posted by Dianka View Post
    oxsquidy hope u did not get injured hehe....i really dont want u all to thinnk i am dummy ... the opposite i feel educated have few degrees/languages behind me... just the perhaps my mind felt the need f miracle....... tnx for yr input i did not expect less from you...
    Well i certainly DONT think that and I'm sure no one else did either. Your search for answers are understandable. And there is certainly nothing wrong with asking questions, that is the opposite of dumb, its SMART!

Yes, i'm of course injured. I'm T12 complete.

I admire your courage for exposing your doubts out to the public to see what can people say about something like this. Personally, i think dummies are the people who don't ask questions to themselves or the world surrounding them and believe they know it all.

When you say you are seriously assessing this sentence:
    "they can heal you from a distance and with the herbs and you don’t need to come here in person"... to me, this means that you need to go further in the path of truth seeking that you started.

I agree your mind needs a miracle, we all do. Sad thing is that miracles are fairy tails.
    That won't get us out of our wheelchairs. Science and good work will.

Don't let people play with your feelings like that. Demand evidence, demand common sense and proofs, check their reasoning. If it doesn't add up, it is not real.

Good luck!
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

My rational me is thinking as I am on Coumadin 5mg not to and is fighting the believer...
    Well, if it takes faith to make this guy's 'cure' work, you're already doomed.

"We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek."
    - Barack Obama

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    Yes, i'm of course injured. I'm T12 complete.
    she meant she hoped you did not get injured falling out of your chair, as you stated in your first post.
    T5/6, ASIA A, injured 30 Nov 08
    Future SCI Alumnus.
    I don't want to dance in the rain, I want to soar above the storm.

Quote Originally Posted by mcferguson View Post
    she meant she hoped you did not get injured falling out of your chair, as you stated in your first post.
    lol, thanks for clarifying... i'm gonna see if they sell any brains today downtown
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

Blog Entries

Might want to

Quote Originally Posted by 0xSquidy View Post
    lol, thanks for clarifying... i'm gonna see if they sell any brains today downtown
    buy extra, maybe on lay-away.
    As far as this faith stuff, ultimately anyone going into a scientific study/ trial has some faith, even if subliminal.
    As for me, I just met this faith healer that promised me a way to find a cure.
    I merely needed to trade this month's rent money for a handful of magic beans.......