Hi Wheeliegirl
    Congrats it is liberating
    Keep smiling
    Sincerely ;
    GL
    Thanks GL

Quote Originally Posted by Katilea View Post
    ok thanks for telling me wheeliegirl.

I think I would be classified as Quad as my condition affects all 4 limbs (and speech muscles) although it is not paralysis. I can use my arms/legs as long as my body is fully supported as I can't keep my balance without something/someone to hold me up. However I still have intention tremor and involuntary movements of arms to cope with so even trying to hit one key first time is a challenge!

I thought maybe a long piece could be added for behind my back the full length of my body like hethe seat would be on the standing chair behind me?

out of curiosity... what is a nustep?
    That's a possibility but you would probably atill need someone to help you transfer. Do you have an enigeer/handy freind that could help you figure out the extra back support??

I don't know any joiners, not looked at plans in detail but saved link.

Hoping to try this standing chair first on Thursday as that would be easier to get into and use independently.

Quote Originally Posted by Katilea View Post
    I don't know any joiners, not looked at plans in detail but saved link.

Hoping to try this standing chair first on Thursday as that would be easier to get into and use independently.
    Good Luck!

I had this older model donated to me befor it broke down but i like the fact it could be steer from room to room, I miss it. I just bought one for 200 easystand 5000 it is really for youth but able to hold up to 180 lbs and im 150lbs so i thank God for it being on craiglist for that price. this is my old one! WHEELIEGIRL make use of it because it is helpful as for streching of the muscle, blood circulation and as well to prevention of pressure sore. I like to tied a thick belt around my hip and let the buttock get some freedom from the pressure of always press against bed and chair.. its a relief but i recommand not to unless you are sure and have the ability to do so.
    life begins when you walk in spirit papito189@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by papito1 View Post
    I had this older model donated to me befor it broke down but i like the fact it could be steer from room to room, I miss it. I just bought one for 200 easystand 5000 it is really for youth but able to hold up to 180 lbs and im 150lbs so i thank God for it being on craiglist for that price. this is my old one! WHEELIEGIRL make use of it because it is helpful as for streching of the muscle, blood circulation and as well to prevention of pressure sore. I like to tied a thick belt around my hip and let the buttock get some freedom from the pressure of always press against bed and chair.. its a relief but i recommand not to unless you are sure and have the ability to do so.
    Yeah it's going very well! I opted out of the mobile option at this point because our house is not W/C accessible and I wondered how hard it would be to propel?

fuentejps

You mention having used more than one standing frame during your 23 years of experience as a paralyzed individual. What brand and model of standing frame do you currently recommend for someone whose injury level is the same as yours?

I believe Fuentejps uses a Standaid?

Quote Originally Posted by WC_Sage View Post
    fuentejps

You mention having used more than one standing frame during your 23 years of experience as a paralyzed individual. What brand and model of standing frame do you currently recommend for someone whose injury level is the same as yours?
    i have always used strapstand versions, it eleviates the transfer. currently i have an easystand, had a standaid prior
    Bike-on.com rep
    John@bike-on.com
    c4/5 inc funtioning c6. 28 yrs post.
    sponsored handcycle racer