Page 64 of 170 FirstFirst ... 14545556575859606162636465666768697071727374114164 ... LastLast

Thread: So Who All Hunt??

Was out with the bow the last 2 evenings but didn't see anything. There is a light mist predicted for the rest of the day so it should be good this evening.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

don't get to bow hunt so i went out to my pond and caught 3 crappie and missed few more

well come on guys surely somebody has been out hunting..i had a doe come in fri evening but the closest she got was 63 yards a little outta my range.

I've been out at least half a dozen times without seeing any and yet there are always prints over my tire tracks. Yesterday was the pheasant opener, I sat for almost 5 hours just to see if other hunters kicked any out but again, nothing. They did get pheasants even as bad as the opener was predicted. Gun season (slug) opens the first weekend in Nov. and hopefully the rut will be on. They gotta be someplace!
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

I've only been out three times bow hunting. Too damn busy lining up all these hunts for you knuckleheads

Saw 2 does first trip. 150 yds
    Saw 2 does second trip. 35 yards then winded me.
    Had 2 deer blow at me, 1 from the west, one from the east. Swirling, 15-20 mph winds
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

i know the feeling oldtimer ive hunted my ass off and only saw that doe to many acorns here in va

front coming tmrw, full moon waning, rut starting in texas. it's KILLIN TIME!!! went and filled the feeder up today & brushed up the blind. get ready for pics. AND back straps!!!

Been to warm, and the wind has been crazy here. Finally getting the corn picked, so should be better this coming week, so long as the wind dies down some and it cools off.
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Dry spell late this year. The water is usually a foot higher...had fun though.

[IMG][/IMG]

Made my first night in the ground blind this bow season my last as I put the hurt on a nice big doe, she went thirty yards and piled up. Now with a moose, and a doe in the larder and a buck tag for rifle season I am going to need that new deep freezer that I just bought LOL