Page 3 of 170 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: So Who All Hunt??

Quote Originally Posted by MarkB701 View Post
    My wife's family is all in Tupelo - I go hunting on their land round christmas....you're not far, right?
    about 45 mins or so not to far

Quote Originally Posted by dewitt1012 View Post
    i fell from a tree oct.12th 2004. T-6 complete and still love my bow hunting. waiting on the weather to cool off a bit here in south carolina.
    glad you still like to hunt

a couple of hunting pics from last season.....I was getting frustrated becasue I hadn't scored any deer....so I used my ex-army British L1A1 with iron sights, on semi-auto....

Covering fire tends to keep their fluffy heads down...

my more usual 7mm....

a couple of hunting pics from last season.....I was getting frustrated becasue I hadn't scored any deer....so I used my ex-army British L1A1 with iron sights, on semi-auto....

Covering fire tends to keep their fluffy heads down...

LOL, next step would be to call in artillery and the Tornadoes.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    Jesus said to him, “I am the Way, and the Truth, and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through me." -John 14

Quote Originally Posted by dusty_goodson View Post
    where do you hunt and what do you hunt with and so on i am from mississippi i am c5/c6 ..
    I hunt in Va....hunted with Deadeye's group last year. Had a blast, but no deer. Wont spend much time in the woods this season. Boy's hockey is gonna take up the weekends. Hope to get a few weekdays in with some friends, will see what happens. I'm T 7/8 inc. My balance not as stable as I need to be able to shoot free-hand, so I got a mono-stick for the .30-06. Much better!

Quote Originally Posted by graybeard View Post
    I hunt in Va....hunted with Deadeye's group last year. Had a blast, but no deer. Wont spend much time in the woods this season. Boy's hockey is gonna take up the weekends. Hope to get a few weekdays in with some friends, will see what happens. I'm T 7/8 inc. My balance not as stable as I need to be able to shoot free-hand, so I got a mono-stick for the .30-06. Much better!
    Play hooky from work and hunt with us during the week!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

That's an SA80 you young whipper snapper! Not a real weapon like the old L1A1 SLR.

Quote Originally Posted by Timaru View Post
    That's an SA80 you young whipper snapper! Not a real weapon like the old L1A1 SLR.
    Well spotted..!! I must be talking to an old pro...

The SLR was a mean rifle, nice big 7.62 rounds...not like the crappy 5.56's. The SLR was just going out of service when I was in. I'd love to pick one of those up now....

Opening day is Friday here, David is soooo excited. I as his hunting partner (with no weapon) am nervous. He says I have to wear deer pee as perfume and shower in no scent soap stuff...boy this sounds like so much fun. ha ha I am really excited to but I am not letting on to him, I gave him to much sh** before he got sick about all this hunting jive that I can't let him know I actually miss it.