Thread: So Who All Hunt??

People are running scared all over buying up guns and ammo. Guns won't have to be confiscated if there is no ammo. Those that reload their own will be done when gun powder is unavailable. It may take a while but for hunter's, they need to enjoy while they can.
    From the time you were born till you ride in a hearse, there is nothing so bad that it couldn't be worse!

All fringe benifits must be authorized by Helen Waite, if you want your SCI fixed go to Helen Waite!

Why be politically correct when you can be right!

Going shed hunting at 8am sharp tomorrow morning looking for these:

He has dropped them best we can tell. Only a couple hundred acres where they could be laying though...
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

Quote Originally Posted by RSieck View Post
    Going shed hunting at 8am sharp tomorrow morning looking for these:

He has dropped them best we can tell. Only a couple hundred acres where they could be laying though...
    damn hope yall find them

Central California/ (the Republican side :)
    Good luck finding them

Evonne
    I have a spinal cord injury...a spinal cord injury DOES NOT have me!

walking quad-Central Cord Syndrome

Savanah River, SC

Does anyone know if Savannah River will offer the wheelchair accessible hunt this year? Have a 30-40 Craig carbine that is light enough for me to handle.
    Steve
    "We are fools whether we dance or not - so we might as well dance."
    Japanese proverb

Quote Originally Posted by sw1 View Post
    Does anyone know if Savannah River will offer the wheelchair accessible hunt this year? Have a 30-40 Craig carbine that is light enough for me to handle.
    Steve
    For deer? I'm sure they will but I'm also pretty sure it's a shotgun only hunt.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

That sure is a Dandy! Do hope you find his sheds or from some of those other bucks. Keep an eye out for Lee & Tiffany that's one neither would pass up. I sure hope he did some breeding, maybe next year you will only have to look on your wall for his antlers.
    GOOD LUCK!

Friend of mine found the left side to the 10pt I posted earlier on a farm just north of ours. We went out Monday looking for a few hours and didn't even find a single one. Gonna talk to the neighbor to the south and see if we can look on his ground, but probably won't be for awhile since were suppose to get 8" of snow overnight.

Lee & Tiffany are about 2.5 hours south of me. Been by a couple of their places before, the habitat for whitetails is crazy in Southern IA, well, I should say its crazy in about all of Iowa, but down there almost everyone practices QDMA, so the quality is quite a bit better. But overall as a state its just going to keep getting better. The county I'm in is one of the top 10 counties in the state for records. The buck I just posted should be close to 180", and we haven't even planted nothing for them yet... Its only going to get better on our farms...
    T8/9 (2-24-06)
    IOWA

deadeye you need to make your ol ass down this way and do some trout fishing wythville isn't that far for ya

Fishing? Boy, I got turkeys and coyotes to kill!!!

You should put in for the Bedford turkey hunt on 4/27. Awesome hunt. Also be sure to make the trip to Staunton for our outdoor day on May 11th. Awesome event and we catch some big cats!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein