Thread: So Who All Hunt??

Quote Originally Posted by wondergirl View Post
    Unfortunately in our country there is no such thing as hunting and more over hunting animals is the Biggest Crime !
    I imagine that the British (when they ruled India) did way too much uncontrolled hunting. Especially the tigers. Tis a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott C4/5 View Post
    I imagine that the British (when they ruled India) did way too much uncontrolled hunting. Especially the tigers. Tis a shame.
    Plenty of tigers left after India gained independence in 1948, what caused the tiger population crash was habitat destruction and poaching for the Chinese medicine industry.

Anyone use Black powder rifles ?

saw a small 6 point can't see no damn does

Quote Originally Posted by GL View Post
    Anyone use Black powder rifles ?
    Every year. Not the old muskets, but modern in-line muzzleloaders are one of the most popular firearms for deer these days. States often have special ML seasons just for these weapons and they often coincide with the rut.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

would rather use a muzzleloader than rifle ive almost got to where I hate rifle season

Did anyone happen to see the mobile hunting blind the guys from rocket city rednecks made for the amputee war vet? Probably needs some modifications here and there but it looked pretty cool. .
    Courage is being scared to death but saddling up anyway. .(John Wayne)

I saw that cowboy but forgot to watch it..

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboys_Place View Post
    Did anyone happen to see the mobile hunting blind the guys from rocket city rednecks made for the amputee war vet? Probably needs some modifications here and there but it looked pretty cool. .
    I watched it Cowboy, and I might look into finding me a golf cart to build my own. Down want or need the elevated portion, (my luck, it would tip over) but as a portable blind, I can see some possibilities. If it would work with my power chair it would make hunting a lot easier.

http://channel.nationalgeographic.co...roject-225902/

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    would rather use a muzzleloader than rifle ive almost got to where I hate rifle season
    Damn if I would! I'd much rather use a rifle and avoid the limited distance, slow ass reloading, and mess involved with clean up. I suspect the reason you don't like rifle is because the deer aren't moving during the day as much and the first rut is winding down?
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein