Thread: So Who All Hunt??

Quote Originally Posted by MSWIFE1 View Post
    There is also a mule deer or whitetail deer they hold in Montana. I have info on that too for anyone interested.
    Did you say a muley and whitetail hunt in Montana!!! Ding ding ding. You must tell me more!

Greg is a C-7 quad, brown hair, small beard, riding in an iBot wheelchair. He's from West Virginia but talks like he's an American

Come on people, it's a joke!!!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

Deadeye, here is the link to the deer hunt: http://beavercreekrendezvous.com/about.php Leanord was one of the volunteers in WY but holds his own hunt in Montana. You do have to buy your own license but everything else is included. Not sure what out of state permits cost.

I don't have a Greg listed on our list of participants. Was he a hunter or volunteer? I don't remember a ibot chair either...however there was alot of alcohol involved, lol.

They must be doing a hunt there this week too. I just got a FB post from him saying they had arrived after a 30 hour drive.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I can check on out of state tag prices if memory serves me deer are not to $$$ but elk sheep etc. Are pretty spendy.. I would strongly suggest hunt like mswife is talking about Because it can be down right scary on public lands during rifle season at least the first couple weeks. I will see what I can find in my neck of the woods, I would gladly help anyway I can..

Quote Originally Posted by RSieck View Post
    My buddy sent me this pic... One years worth of sheds from our friends farm. Has a whole tub full...

nice sheds

You're right Deadeye, there are now 12 less speed goats in WY. 12 hunters, 12 kills. It was an awesome time.

First day...sighting in guns

Then trap shooting...

Next day on to the hunt, Davids was 11 3/4" will make a nice new wall hanging.

Then off for some sight seeing.
    big congrats glad he got one and look like yall had a blast thank for posting the pics

Deer Combination — General
    Montana nonresident fees
    Nonresidents applying for any other combination license may not apply. Includes a conservation, state lands, and general deer licenseand authorizes fishing and hunting of upland game birds, excluding turkey. 4,600 licensesavailable. [Learn more]

deadline to apply is March 15 SD

Resident Nonresident ** $561

Here what I found men kind of sad there is not a cost break for non resident handicap licenses like there is for resident ... If you apply for a landowner sponsored hunt the cost for deer/elk combo is cheaper.... Mt is talking about reducing the costs of nonresident tags there has been 1200 left over tags because no one is applying due to costs.

Hey all, just thought I'd share a crossbow contest... good luck.
    http://bit.ly/Tabzya
    PS, No worries, it's a safe link.

Thanks Montana, bit steeper than I thought it would be. But may interest someone.

Got it Scott, thanks and good luck to you too!

Got it Scott, thanks and good luck to you too!
    You're welcome... good luck all.

http://bit.ly/Tabzya <- Crossbow contest link.