Thread: So Who All Hunt??

It's so thick where they rabbit hunt around here that it creates a whole other problem for me. Now I could pop 'em with my .17 if they do as you say. That would be fun.

Regarding the cold, everything hurts more. I've broken both femurs, one twice, arm shoulder blade, collar bone, and a couple other things in addition to my neck. The worst part is simply lack of circulation and how quickly I get cold. Once cold, it takes forever to warm up even with a hot shower. As you say, I've got a few years on you, if not many, and very little slowed me down a few years ago. Just like drinking and hangovers, it takes a lot longer to get over stuff now!
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

robin you pussing out? man your letting me down...actually im just like you once I get cold im fucking cold takes me hours to warm up but useally I push threw it I been wanting to go trout fishing but nobody will go they all say your crazy when I was walking I remember many times fishing in 2 or 3in of snow but it was by myself haha.....I got a question bout the hangovers I drink atleast once a week but damnnnn the hangovers are rough and have been ever since I broke my neck was yalls that bad when you were younger and in a chair?

Quote Originally Posted by deel90 View Post
    robin you pussing out? man your letting me down...actually im just like you once I get cold im fucking cold takes me hours to warm up but useally I push threw it I been wanting to go trout fishing but nobody will go they all say your crazy when I was walking I remember many times fishing in 2 or 3in of snow but it was by myself haha.....I got a question bout the hangovers I drink atleast once a week but damnnnn the hangovers are rough and have been ever since I broke my neck was yalls that bad when you were younger and in a chair?
    I damn sure made the right call. They sat in the blind for a total of 12 hours yesterday and never pulled the trigger. I'd have been pissed to to have gotten up at 3, driven 2 hours and frozen my butt off for that!

Hangovers. If you're doing it right and only drinking once a week (non-stop that is!) then you should never have a hangover Depends on what you're drinking, and how much. Finish the night off with a glass of water. They'll only get rougher. The key to life is moderation.
    "It is every man's obligation to put back into the world at least the equivalent of what he takes out of it. Try not to become a man of success but rather try to become a man of value." - Albert Einstein

I meant to say once every 2 weeks haha....moderation whats that?

hunted this afternoon watched 3 does for about 40 min going tom and sun be my last days

Dang Dusty, how long is your season in?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye View Post
    Dang Dusty, how long is your season in?
    it goes to the 31 but tomorrow my last day

found this on another site, this does happen alot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RN0ym...ature=youtu.be

yesterday was my last day to hunt was warm 65 didn't see nothing...now stuck in the house to the 70's lol to start fishing