Thread: So Who All Hunt??

that wolf's teeth are'nt right. it kinda looks like a hybrid. I don't like hunting, but we should all know how to if we had to.

He must have been really beautiful. look at those huge paws.
    I had no problems shooting at racoon's and coyote that were sniffing around my chicken house. I think I got one in the eye once. that upset me.

My sister is an amazing hunter. Id rather shoot pictures of them. I think I would't pass up any of the roasting meat on a stick though.

Well no action here, y'all must dislike the new forum as much as I do. Oh well, I'll check in here but damn it's hard keeping up with this new format. I went out and fine tuned my crossbow last evening and going to the range with my ML and 243 wssm this morning. I am pumped.

RS, I hope you're already gotten a wallhanger!

I don't like the forum change either. I was unsure when it came back online, as my hot-link no longer works. As for hunting, I'm still trying to find land to use. Good luck all.

Picked up a new toy yesterday. A Parker Concorde crossbow with the CO2 cranking device. The guy bought it last year, shot it 10-12 times sighting it in but deemed it too heavy to hunt with. Got it for a steal.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEye
    Picked up a new toy yesterday. A Parker Concorde crossbow with the CO2 cranking device. The guy bought it last year, shot it 10-12 times sighting it in but deemed it too heavy to hunt with. Got it for a steal.

I wanted one of those, but they were too pricey... hope you enjoy it and put it to good use.

this new forums sucks ass i just now found my link on here if any of yall have facebook you can add me look up dusty goodson like to keep up with yall but this is to much bs work they should left it like it was

Has anyone had any luck getting a deer.Im ready to see so good pictures.
    Things are starting to heat up here in pa,bucks are roam. good luck all!

I smoked a big ol doe with my daughter right next to me in my buggy !!! It was by far the best hunt ever & I will remember her face & everything for the rest of my life. It was on sep 22 during the handicapped hunt. Three deer came in a fawn & two mature doe. The mature doe wouldnt turn so I could shoot for the longest time ever. We had to watch them for a good solid half hour before I could get a shot. This was the first time my daughter has ever hunted with me, shes 5 . THe dink came within 15 yrds of us & I thought we were busted for sure, my daughter was pretty excited & was pointing , talking & everything else. HAHA. She even told me SHOOT the little one dad. Finally a mature doe turned & was able to make a perfect shot she didnt go but 60 yrds after the shot. On the other format I was able to copy off of facebook & paste the pics on here but now I cant. THIS NEW FORMAT SUCKS FOR SURE. Here is the link off of the pic from spacebook, not sure if it will work or not but hopefully. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...7&I=69900744f4 hope yall can see the pic . She repainted her face the morning after for the pic LOL

Nobody s shot anything yet ? where are all the hunters ? did you guys start a new thread or something. Good luck to all of ya its finally getting cold around here so I should have a buck down sooner than later I hope

I finally found some land to use... hopefully within a week or so, I'll be hunting.