Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any1 own or try Marvel Chairs?

Any1 own or try Marvel Chairs?

Im looking for a good suspension chair and everyday chair. 2 separate.

scott is selling his marvel...look it up in exchange forum.it's fully adjustable, so he can tailor it to your size.he's a former marvel rep if i'm not mistaken...
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

Marvel screwed the two guys who designed their chair. I wouldn't buy from them.

Quote Originally Posted by MValente81807 View Post
    Im looking for a good suspension chair and everyday chair. 2 separate.

didn't you just get a shockblade and were waiting for another colours chair last month?

I have one & was a rep for them last year. It's a great chair, but as Jim noted there was a takeover of the company that kicked the two founders to the curb.

I have one for sale, nearly 50% off and in like-new condition... nothing wrong w/ it as a product, and honestly it's probably the most innovative & technically advanced design currently on the market, but the internal company issues rubbed me the wrong way.

Quote Originally Posted by tooley View Post
    didn't you just get a shockblade and were waiting for another colours chair last month?
    yes... and that shockblade was just finally taken back today! It turned out that the chair was 2 different yet similar sizes on each half. so the left side was shorter than the right and the right side had such an extremely different inward bend... I noticed this within days and reported it to them and they didnt want to hear it and hung up multiple times on myself and my dealer! How unprofessional! so i canceled my 2nd order asap and have been on a search for a new chair since.

Sounds like something Colours would do. they did the same to me when the Boing Chair first came out. I don't know whats going on with Jim at Colours. He really seems distracted. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last to have this happened. Thier customer service sucks and has for years.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Sounds like something Colours would do. they did the same to me when the Boing Chair first came out. I don't know whats going on with Jim at Colours. He really seems distracted. You aren't the first and probably won't be the last to have this happened. Thier customer service sucks and has for years.

WTF!!!?? bunch of monkeys working there!

yes... and that shockblade was just finally taken back today! It turned out that the chair was 2 different yet similar sizes on each half. so the left side was shorter than the right and the right side had such an extremely different inward bend... I noticed this within days and reported it to them and they didnt want to hear it and hung up multiple times on myself and my dealer! How unprofessional! so i canceled my 2nd order asap and have been on a search for a new chair since.
    that sucks, no wonder you felt unstable in it.

WTF!!!?? bunch of monkeys working there!
    ...and they're flinging poop everywhere.

Ya, if you got the quid grip scott's marvel. I'm sure if you have any issues there's more than enough expertise here to guide you along.

As far as everyday chair goes - lashersport.com check out the demo chairs.. slightly discounted, high priced but they are built to last...

oops.. just re-read your shockblade thread from august.. you use tippers, lasher doesn't offer them and I don't know if scott's marvel has them either.
    Last edited by tooley; 09-23-2010 at 11:18 PM.