Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Congrats to Dr. Xiao, he appeared on the Chinse national TV's prime time, but,

Quote Originally Posted by xysergroup View Post
    Beaumont only reported spina bifida patients. "The three with spinal cord injuries were not helped by the procedure", according to the media.
    Results for SCI patients outside China can be found here:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=132462
    or, with update:
    http://xysblogs.org/xysergroup/archives/7169
    Xiao Chuanguo's presentation at the 30th Congress of SIU (SIU 2009):
    xysergroup, I don't think is fair to take out or context a presentation slide and post it here. Why don't you specify the full source of that presentation? All the links are to your personal webpage or threads started by you. Please be fair and give us the original wepage/source links.

TY and pls stop spending our time
    This signature left intentionally blank.

Quote Originally Posted by cypresss View Post
    China is a communist country and I don't expect that police, justice or media to be independent or fair.

I'm still waiting for the beaumount trial results.
    Im not sure what communism has anything to do with it (btw, having been to china, it's not a REAL communist country). When are the police, justice or media fair here in the States? pfftt. How many riots have their bs caused in the last couple of decades...

Quote Originally Posted by Imight View Post
    Im not sure what communism has anything to do with it (btw, having been to china, it's not a REAL communist country). When are the police, justice or media fair here in the States? pfftt. How many riots have their bs caused in the last couple of decades...
    I don't wish to hurt any country or ppl, but I know what communist means. My country was a communist country officially until 1990, and now, after 20 years, we are still having problems from the old habits and institutions. Old habits die hard.

For example, in States, institutions have to prove that your guilty. In a communist country you have to prove that your not guilty. By default they assume every suspect is guilty and use brute force as main investigation method. I don't know anything about the xiao case, but the suspects are put in prison before the suit in very few cases.

Don't get me wrong, i'm not the xiao's advocate and this is my last post related to this subject. I like him because he did something for ppl with sci. We all know what b&b issues ppl with SCI/SB have. I just read the paper with beaumount results and the foot drop is a side effect, because the spinal cord anatomy on SB is not "normal".

ps: This post is more related to political issues than the cure. Admin sorry for off-topic.
    Last edited by cypresss; 09-25-2010 at 09:00 AM.
    This signature left intentionally blank.

xysergroup.

I think you have made your point. I know that I, (and maybe some others here) would now like to hear information from sources other than the opposition.

Quote Originally Posted by xysergroup View Post
    cypresss,

Do you mind to click the links we provided? then you can find dozens of links to the original full sources, for example, the link to the presentation has been listed as reference [20]:
    [20] http://webcasts.prous.com/netadmin/w...lid=10196&pv=2

BTW, you may spend several days to read those full sources, whick took us several months to collect.

and, you may read the news from non-communist countries, for example, Science of USA, the Independent of UK, le Figaro of France, and Irish Times ...
    And the truth shall set you free.

Dr Xaeo, why are we talking aobut him or whatever. Let's concenntrate o f real endeavors. Dr youngs trials are staqrting in 3 weeks.; Geron's trials are starting and others will follow. these are trials that hopefully will get results that will be publioshed and we will move on frpm there. Dr Xaoe or whoever is a non issue at this point in time.

Quote Originally Posted by cypresss View Post
    for example, in states, institutions have to prove that your guilty.
    wrong.