View Poll Results: Which one is the best??

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Top End Crossfire T6A Wheelchair

1 8.33%
  • Top End Crossfire Titanium Wheelchair

2 16.67%
  • Top End Terminator Titanium Everyday Wheelchair

1 8.33%
  • TiLite Aero Z Rigid Aluminum Wheelchair

7 58.33%
  • Colours Saber Wheelchair

1 8.33%
  • Colours Shockblade Wheelchair

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I need some help...

Question I need some help...

Hye everyone...

I'm new here and i need some help from all member to help me find a new wheelchair for everyday use... I already search a few wheelchair from several web site... But I'm a little bit confuse to choose it because i dont know which one is the best, comfort and ergo for everyday use wheelchair... I hope that all of you give me an opinion about those wheelchair... Here is a few brand and wheelchair that i interested to buy but i dont know which one is the best... I dont really care about the price and if anyone of you suggest me another brand i would like to accept it... Tq..

1. TiLite Aero Z Rigid Aluminum Wheelchair
    2. Colours Saber Wheelchair
    3. Colours Shockblade Wheelchair
    4. Top End Terminator Titanium Everyday Wheelchair
    5. Top End Crossfire Titanium Wheelchair
    6. Top End Crossfire T6A Wheelchair
    Last edited by Z Ad; 09-23-2010 at 07:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ad View Post
    1. TiLite Aero Z Rigid Aluminum Wheelchair
    2. Colours Saber Wheelchair
    3. Colours Shockblade Wheelchair
    4. Top End Terminator Titanium Everyday Wheelchair
    5. Top End Crossfire Titanium Wheelchair
    6. Top End Crossfire T6A Wheelchair
    IMO the best of that chairs is the Top End Terminator, always box frames are the best, because they are lighter and have frames with more strenght.
    Or if you want a L frame the Top End titanium crossfier is a good one too.
    But there are a lot of brands that are really good too: Lasher, Tilite, Rgk, Oracing, Panthera etc.

But i will not go for the others, are chairs much better than them if you are saying that money is not problem.

tq toto...

FYI, i more prefer L frame wheelchair... Which one of those wheelchair that i've listed is perfect chair to use...

Also, i would like to ask you... What wheelchair you use now?? tq
    Last edited by Z Ad; 09-21-2010 at 07:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Z Ad View Post
    tq toto...

FYI, i more prefer L frame wheelchair... Which one of those wheelchair that i've listed is perfect chair to use...

Also, i would like to ask you... What wheelchair you use now?? tq

This is my chair

wow...all those chair doesnt fall into a single category...u should minimize your option.

what i'm going to say is what everybody would say.

cantilevered/Z-frame/L-frame - which in your option are crossfire ti/t6a/ tilite aeroZ/colour saber/shockblade.normally it uses larger tubing compared to boxframe to maximize the stiffness and reduce flex as well as durable to impacts.crossfire ti/t6a are fixed frame, which means less adjustability.normally the thing u can adjust is the backrest angle (if any), footrest height and center of gravity (COG). tilite aeroZ and colours saber falls into the adjustable category, and i consider colours shockblade as adjustable as well (the only thing that cant be adjusted on shockblade is caster angle). they have more moving part (bolts and nuts) and need maintainance over time (tighten the nuts,etc.).fixed frame are normally lighter than the adjustables since they are welded together.

box frame - in your option - terminator.more frame welded, but smaller tubes are used.it gives you less flex, and tougher too.not necessarily heavier.i can say they weight almost the same, like how Tilite ZR and TR differs by less than a pound...

depending on your preference and needs, compare and contrast.most of people would say L-frame is easier to load into cars.while it is true since it uses less space, i find the box frame have a lot of place to grab, so it isnt hard to load, but it does take extra spaces (not that much anyways.consider it negligible...).not a problem for me.my priority is durability.how heavy can these chairs be anyways...

personally,i'd go for Tilite TR. Dont care about the money?Go for lashers, or toto's oracing...his chair is kinda cool....(i love the V-welded-camber tube...)
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

During my hunt, I listed the options important to me (in a spreadsheet), and marked which chairs had which options. Then narrowed the field to my favorite. All chairs you listed are decent chairs. It comes down to your preference and needs. For instance, I can stand, so I prefer the flipback footrest, which is available on only 2 brands. Aluminum vs titanium is a whole subject in itself.
    Chas
    TiLite TR3
    Dual-Axle TR3 with RioMobility DragonFly
    I am a person with mild/moderate hexaparesis (impaired movement in 4 limbs, head, & torso) caused by RRMS w/TM C7&T7 incomplete.

"I know you think you understand what you thought I said, but what I don't think you realize is that what you heard is not what I meant."
    <
    UNKNOWN AUTHOR>

Quote Originally Posted by chasmengr View Post
    During my hunt, I listed the options important to me (in a spreadsheet), and marked which chairs had which options. Then narrowed the field to my favorite. All chairs you listed are decent chairs. It comes down to your preference and needs. For instance, I can stand, so I prefer the flipback footrest, which is available on only 2 brands. Aluminum vs titanium is a whole subject in itself.
    preference and needs.thats the keyword...wants comes in later...
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

I chose Crossfire T6 is as the chair that I have now.

I prefer aluminum because it's cheaper and just as good as the titamium.

I prefer Crossfire T6 (NOT A) because it is the only one who has the Ergonomic seat option (This meant that my pelvis is straighter /and have less back pain) and and L-frame takes up less space than a box frame .

It's been 20 years that I ride with a wheelchair Top End and I've never been disappointed
    Last edited by Ballistika; 09-21-2010 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nia adha View Post
    wow...all those chair doesnt fall into a single category...u should minimize your option.

what i'm going to say is what everybody would say.

cantilevered/Z-frame/L-frame - which in your option are crossfire ti/t6a/ tilite aeroZ/colour saber/shockblade.normally it uses larger tubing compared to boxframe to maximize the stiffness and reduce flex as well as durable to impacts.crossfire ti/t6a are fixed frame, which means less adjustability.normally the thing u can adjust is the backrest angle (if any), footrest height and center of gravity (COG). tilite aeroZ and colours saber falls into the adjustable category, and i consider colours shockblade as adjustable as well (the only thing that cant be adjusted on shockblade is caster angle). they have more moving part (bolts and nuts) and need maintainance over time (tighten the nuts,etc.).fixed frame are normally lighter than the adjustables since they are welded together.

box frame - in your option - terminator.more frame welded, but smaller tubes are used.it gives you less flex, and tougher too.not necessarily heavier.i can say they weight almost the same, like how Tilite ZR and TR differs by less than a pound...

depending on your preference and needs, compare and contrast.most of people would say L-frame is easier to load into cars.while it is true since it uses less space, i find the box frame have a lot of place to grab, so it isnt hard to load, but it does take extra spaces (not that much anyways.consider it negligible...).not a problem for me.my priority is durability.how heavy can these chairs be anyways...

personally,i'd go for Tilite TR. Dont care about the money?Go for lashers, or toto's oracing...his chair is kinda cool....(i love the V-welded-camber tube...)

thanks nia... but lashers model not attract me to fall in love... like now, i just like these 6 wheelchair but a little bit confuse to choose which one is the best to ride and also the comfortable when you push it... Also, i like the L frame more than box frame. With L frame, it very easy to load in car.

you said you prefer Tilite TR, what about Tilite ZRA series 2 or Tilite ZR series 2?? between these wheelchair, the weight is very little bit different, and think i can handle the wheelchair below 20kg...

the most important to me is the stabilizer, comfort, less flex when i push it... so i can save energy with it...

stay away from the Top End Crossfire T6A which is Invacare's version of the Kuschall AirLite Pro which is a terrible chair for a active user