Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy

That mid-season finale of Breaking Bad was perfection. The montage to Crystal Blue Persuasion? Just perfect.

And Jesse broke my heart.

Quote Originally Posted by betheny View Post
    That mid-season finale of Breaking Bad was perfection. The montage to Crystal Blue Persuasion? Just perfect.

And Jesse broke my heart.
    Totally agree with all the above! Best episode this season, the ending was amazing. What a cliffhanger!
    I just downloaded Crystal Blue Persuasion and The Peddlers track from an earlier episode (I hadn't heard of either before). I don't know who chooses the music for BB, but they have fine taste.

Any predictions on who or what is going to take Walt out? Hank, Jesse, Skyler, cancer…? I wonder if Jesse is going to end up cooperating with the DEA to bring him down. Splitting the final season in half, along with the intro of episode 1, is such a tease!

It's such a good show - every episode this season has been 'bam! deal with that!' I agree with christopher.

Excellent writers but I didn't realize this season was split into two! How dare! lol
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

Apparently the writer just recently clued in re. how great Crystal Blue Persuasion would go with the show. I LOVE their montages and the music! And I kind of love Jesse too. I think it was season 2 with the ATM and the kid and his girlfriend... that's when I really started disliking Walt.

This is the first time I've wanted to see the protagonist in a TV show go down so badly. Dexter, Tony Soprano, Jax... they've all got their redeeming qualities but Walt... the transformation from mild mannered chemistry teacher to drug kingpin is... irredeemable. I've been wanting Hank to catch him for so long.

Can you believe this is the zany dad from Malcolm in the Middle? I thought David in Six Feet Under to Dexter was a leap but this takes the cake.

I watched it with my kid all summer and I swear by the end, every sentence we said to each other started with yo, and ended with bitch lol.

Walt needs to die, I don't care who (or what) does it.

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    I watched it with my kid all summer and I swear by the end, every sentence we said to each other started with yo, and ended with bitch lol.
    LOL! Yo, I could see this, bitch!

I suspect it will be Jesse to complete the transformation from good to evil and evil to good.
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

I loved Mike's character. He was cool.

With the large assault weapon shown in episode one
    and the foreshadowing of Walt watching Scarface
    with his son, it's going to be a violent ending.

Mike was the final straw for me. How awful that he spend his last moments contemplating the indignity of having been taken out by someone he held in such contempt.

It seems Half Sack died in real life almost in a way he'd die in Sons of Anarchy. Life imitating art.