Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Breaking Bad & Sons of Anarchy

I wonder where they're going with Hank (brother-in-law, DEA agent) on Breaking Bad? Now that he's one of us, he is such an asshole to his wife which cracks me up because I've never liked her or her sister very much at all.

Quote Originally Posted by doingtimeonmyass View Post
    I wonder where they're going with Hank (brother-in-law, DEA agent) on Breaking Bad? Now that he's one of us, he is such an asshole to his wife which cracks me up because I've never liked her or her sister very much at all.
    I just finished the 4th episode and the ending should give you a good idea of what is going to do next. And yes, he's an asshole to his wife.
    Never Give Up!

3 eps behind on Dexter, sorta meh with The Walking Dead, but damned if SoA doesn't keep me coming back every week. It's been a tense past few episodes.

See the last with Clay? Wondering where they're going to take this and how far!
    Roses are red. Tacos are enjoyable. Don't blame immigrants, because you're unemployable.

T-11 Flaccid Paraplegic due to TM July 1985 @ age 12

F**k Clay, when the Hell did Tara grow a pair?!

Quote Originally Posted by christopher View Post
    F**k Clay, when the Hell did Tara grow a pair?!
    I was finally glad to see her toughen up too.
    Until this season I really thought that part was miscast.
    She had about 3 facial expressions and never was a convincing actres even if she was not given much to work with.

Love Breaking Bad. I've only seen the first 2 seasons so far. Can't wait to see the recent ones.

Well... new Soa this week... anyone interested? And since my last post I watched the ENTIRE SERIES of Breaking Bad and hot damn! What a journey!

re. Hank being an asshole, I dunno, I think he went through the stages of (TEMPORARY) SCI grief quite well. Any thoughts on the first half of this season? Some ppl say it was too slow but I think they're on Mars. The train heist, the magnet, Mike, Madrigal, and just when you think it seems to be winding down... my mouth was left hanging so many times at the end of this season's episodes!

2 great shows

I recently began SoAs. Jax is my new sex fantasy.