Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: like new Marvel M1 w/ upgrades & lightly used Rogue wheels... priced to sell!

like new Marvel M1 w/ upgrades & lightly used Rogue wheels... priced to sell!

I have a nearly brand new Marvel M1 for sale, hasn't even been pushed a mile. See attached order form for details of what comes stock.

Upgrades: carbon fiber fenders, scissor brakes, transfer handles, FrogLegs 4x1.5" soft roll casters, folding backrest, anti-tips. All are removable.

Carbon fiber seat is adjustable between 14-18" wide, and is effectively 17-18" deep depending on how the backrest is mounted. I can include a 16" deep CF seat pan if needed (lightly used, may need one minor piece of hardware & some epoxy for 2 of the screws for the backrest mount).

Backrest has the standard folding single-post assembly, with a 13x8" carbon fiber back (w/padding). I can include a folding dual-post backrest assembly w/ hardware to mount a different back if needed (you supply the third-party back, drilling holes will be required).

Footrest is 10" wide.

Camber is 4 degrees, can include add'l 2-degree camber tubes if needed.

Rogue wheels are 25" with a stainless flange & have been used, but are still in excellent shape. Handrims are anodized and slightly scratched.

Pump for adjusting the air shock pressure is included.

Color: all black.

Retail ($5995) w/ CF fenders (+$300) + brakes (+$85) + transfer handles (+$85) + 4x1.5" composite soft rolls (+$40) + anti-tippers (+$85) + shock pump (+$40) + folding backrest (+$55) is = $6685.

Asking $3900 + shipping.
    Last edited by -scott-; 09-13-2010 at 07:57 AM.

No interest? Price too high? What would you pay for this? Talk to me... I'm happy to negotiate. I just need to move it to a new home... but I want to be fair to both a buyer and me as a seller.

I'll get a few photos soon. The chair is in storage at the moment.

owh god...why u post this only after i get mt TR...damn....
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

it's okay to own 2+ chairs at the same time

it's about the budget. i have my old tilite xc when i'm buying my TR for $4500++.i was like in loooveee with marvel, but price is too high for a new one...now that i've bought the TR, i have no budget for your chair

damn...

wanna swap? my chair is here...
    walking is OVER-RATED!!!

Broken in August 14th, 2003. T9-L1 complete.

bump.

price drop: $3500.

too much moolah for me at the moment but what is the outside width of the rear wheels?

whatever you want it to be (though I don't know the upper and lower limits off-hand). camber tube settings are adjustable.

I'll measure the chair's width w/ its current settings when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by -scott- View Post
    whatever you want it to be (though I don't know the upper and lower limits off-hand). camber tube settings are adjustable.

I'll measure the chair's width w/ its current settings when I get home.
    just wondering, cause my chairs have always been 16" wide w/ 2-3 degree camber. no problem with doorways.