Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: I hate almost everybody and everything about this f'ed up sci life

believe and pray.

Muriel, friends have disappeared cause they know there is nothing they can do. I've seen it myself. I want new friends who are ardent in curing this abyss.

Shower sex...I've left that one off my bitch list. lol. Thanks for reminding me of another good thing lost....

I was going to make this a separate thread but...
    Would some kind hearted person please finish breaking my frigging neck. I mean it would mean that I would exist to the doctors, who have placed me in the impossible basket, will only treat my pain which is a symptom of the collapsing spine, the generalized left side dystonia means that my thumb and shoulder could dislocate. one would set off the other in a chain reaction, I have never been still and conscious at the same time. I take so many muscle relaxing and other drugs i rattle 40-50 mils valium in a single dose is an average. I ache exchanging one ache for another ache, refered pain am loosing weight went from 190 lb to 140 and still going down. I spend 1/2 the time with constipation the other half with the shits. a cure for sci is not going to affect me in anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by all-buggered-up View Post
    I was going to make this a separate thread but...
    Would some kind hearted person please finish breaking my frigging neck. I mean it would mean that I would exist to the doctors, who have placed me in the impossible basket, will only treat my pain which is a symptom of the collapsing spine, the generalized left side dystonia means that my thumb and shoulder could dislocate. one would set off the other in a chain reaction, I have never been still and conscious at the same time. I take so many muscle relaxing and other drugs i rattle 40-50 mils valium in a single dose is an average. I ache exchanging one ache for another ache, refered pain am loosing weight went from 190 lb to 140 and still going down. I spend 1/2 the time with constipation the other half with the shits. a cure for sci is not going to affect me in anyway.
    Oh sweety, I am so sorry that you r suffering this way.
    My mouth is like a magician's hat, never know what might come out of it.

I can't imagine your suffering dowds. It makes my wittle whining as of late seem stupid. I don't think many people here know your full story.

I hope you find some peace soon.

Is there any aspect of life that SCI doesn't leave it's grubby fingerprints on?

i miss being happy. like, really happy. it seems like a 'good' day is simply categorized by being one where i'm not profoundly sad.

i miss caring. because being numb is easier.

i miss stupid things like curling up on the couch for a movie marathon and making pancakes and sitting in the grass. i miss laying upside-down on my bed and wearing ridiculous high heels and trying on dresses with friends in stores way beyond our budget. i miss having friends in general.

i miss daydreaming about trips i want to take. i miss tickling my cousins. i miss being asked to babysit. i miss curling my hair and going tanning and getting pedicures. i miss dancing around in my underwear.

i miss my self-worth most of all.

"ιn ѕoмe wayѕ ι love everyтнιng. ιт’ѕ leѕѕ oғ a тнιng тнan 'lιĸe'…leѕѕ dιѕтιncт. leѕѕ…parтιcυlar. ι lιĸe тнιngѕ тнaт ι lιĸe вυт ι love everyтнιng. тнere’ѕ мore cнoιce ιn ‘lιĸe’. вecaυѕe even тнe worѕт тнιngѕ нave тнιngѕ тo love ιn тнeм. ι love тнιngѕ ѕo мυcн ι ғeel lιĸe ι coυld ғloaт away."

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. I hope your situation improves, somehow.

I miss standing in the shower. I miss dancing and I miss my friends who disappear. It is difficult to find new ones since I can't get around and visit people and we always have to meet in my place or a outside cafe and 8 month of the year it is cold to sit there.
    TH 12, 43 years post