Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neuroaid - new medicine that help boost recovery

let me know

Vince, I'm interested in whether neuroaid helps you. You didn't mention that it's Chinese medicine, but I researched it a little. It primarily has this astralagus root that sounds like it helps balance your yin and yang. I know that's very important in Chinese medicine. This could help regenerate muscle and tissue, I read. Sounds okay to me, but the price is pretty steep.

Jan

Correction: astraglus and it invigorates the blood, gives energy. Looks like you could buy Chinese herbs much much cheaper. Can't figure out why neuroaid is so expensive.

Quote Originally Posted by vince78 View Post
    yes scaper , everyday i read all the past posts about the promises of stem cells , some post are dated like 8 years back and yet we are just getting new terminology of stem cells but...only the rats are walking and recently african green monkeys by frank reynolds , who is supposedly a sci that recovered his walking ability fully after 6 years ,

i would imagine if i was a sci victim and was able to walk back and now found a cure to sci i would immediately sell/ treat patient in whichever country that would allow it instead of just applying for fda , as a sci patient he would know how urgent we feel we should be cured ....

Vince
    totally agree
    C5/C6 Complete since 08/22/09

mac 85

thanks for agreeing , i thought i was alone in this , but i do not seem to be able to know how else to shout out this condition or reach out to frank reynolds , he may or may not have the solution he claim to haf , but we ought to give it a try no matter what !
    If victory is certain den even a coward can fight, But d real brave is d1 who still dares to fight when his defeat is almost certain !

fellowhawkeye

i have been on it for 3 weeks , it seems to make me feel lethargic instead of stronger ! but according to the website data , it should work or optimumly starts to work after 3 weeks , the duration to take the medication is 3 months

well as for the price , as an asian i know for a fact , the traditional chinese medicine has less documentation and also less stringent law requiring the ingredient to be as exact as western medicine dosage hence

neuroaid seems to haf adopted the western medicine standards in manufacturing and ensuring consistent amount of whatever is inside the tablets for consumption
    If victory is certain den even a coward can fight, But d real brave is d1 who still dares to fight when his defeat is almost certain !

thanks for reply!

Vince, quality control probably does explain the price. I wonder about your lethargy. It could mean you're going through a kind of cleansing or detoxification before getting well. Maybe it's an interaction with drugs you're taking. The company doesn't offer a refund sadly. I hope you'll see some kind of improvement soon and will let us know. Thanks.

Jan