Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Spinergy LX bearings

Quote Originally Posted by totoL1 View Post
    OK , I see, but that bearings are only for casters with monofork?

Because i notice that they only change the ID, that now is larger, i imaginete that they do that because the casters is fixed only in one side of the fork and need a larger axles diameters.

What`s happen if you have monoforks and you want froglegs softroll casters, you have to change their bearigs?
    Any TiLite chair that uses the latest "tapered" spacer design will need the R6 bearing. The wider inner diameter is needed for the spacer to fit. Right now, it looks like the performance casters and anything on the SlipStream fork need them. Right now, I believe those options are only available on the ZR/ZRA S2 and the TX.

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    If you do not happen to have a caliper handy, you could also look in the parts manual.
    i thought everyone has one under its pillow :-)
    actually, i do have one handy, but i do trust parts manuals too.

1. Go to TiLite e-store.
    2. Ignore the links to the left under "Products".
    3. Instead, click on "Parts Manual" at the top of the page.

Or bookmark this link...

http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/PartsManual.aspx

Your caster is on page 50 of the corresponding .pdf file.
    i am aware of the parts manual link at the tilite estore. however, still i am not able to find the pdf that contains the perfomance caster parts on page 50. (a pdf of all parts? i can only access sections.)
    the "parts manual" link at the top the page is the same link that you have posted. the page might be different for you, in case you are logged in?
    anyway, thanks for posting the 5 spoke caster parts page.

Quote Originally Posted by zz View Post
    i thought everyone has one under its pillow :-)
    actually, i do have one handy, but i do trust parts manuals too.

i am aware of the parts manual link at the tilite estore. however, still i am not able to find the pdf that contains the perfomance caster parts on page 50. (a pdf of all parts? i can only access sections.)
    the "parts manual" link at the top the page is the same link that you have posted. the page might be different for you, in case you are logged in?
    anyway, thanks for posting the 5 spoke caster parts page.
    The link I posted that is in your quote works. It is in sections, but is much more detailed.

I don't have any special access. I just did it again using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it also worked. When you click parts manual, you get a frame that says TiLite Parts Manual with a list of links which have a gray font . The first link should say "Policies and Procedures".

Anyway, it's on page 50 of this .pdf...

http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/P...ter%20Caps.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by SCI_OTR View Post
    The link I posted that is in your quote works. It is in sections, but is much more detailed.

I don't have any special access. I just did it again using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox and it also worked. When you click parts manual, you get a frame that says TiLite Parts Manual with a list of links which have a gray font . The first link should say "Policies and Procedures".
    the right hide side area titled "TiLite Parts Manual", next to the left hand side area titled "Our Catalog"

Anyway, it's on page 50 of this .pdf...

http://estore.tilite.com/ecommerce/P...ter%20Caps.pdf
    found it. i have seen it before, but didn't expect that it will contain different info than the "small" pdfs elsewhere. lesson learned :-)
    thanks, and definitely kudos to tilite for having their parts manual online.