Thread: Vitamins and Nutrients for the Spinal Cord.

Vitamins and Nutrients for the Spinal Cord.

Which vitamins and nutrients are most important to promote a healthy spinal cord?

Last edited by Simpler Times; 09-04-2010 at 02:34 PM.

"just may be a coincidence".....lol,, i looked at ur profile...u have a herniated disc!....and ur telling a sci that eating a can of sardines might help......imagine that!.... all the reasearch and waiting for a cure when all the while its in a little can in the supermarket........."Sardines are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which reduce the occurrence of cardiovascular disease".........maybe im in a mood today, but come on.....u say ur 400lbs and have a herniated disc causing your FOOT PROBLEM.......

I'm no longer 400 lbs. I've lost 100 through alot of hard work. And I didn't claim to have the cure for SCI. Someone asked about nutrition, guess I'll just bow out gracefully like so many here have recently cause of really nice people like you.

Basic diet best

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Which vitamins and nutrients are most important to promote a healthy spinal cord?
    NQ, By eating as much as we can of a WHOLE FOODS, PLANT BASED diet we supply our bodies (and spinal cords) with the best nutrition that's available to them.

The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health by T. Colin Campbell, Thomas M. Campbell II, Howard Lyman, and John Robbins
    Support 2010 SCINet Clinical Trials
    http://justadollarplease.org.

“If one could conclude as to the nature of the Creator from a study of his creation it would appear that God has a special fondness for stars and beetles.”

J N S Haldane

Quote Originally Posted by NorthQuad View Post
    Alpha Lipoic Acid and Folic Acid are good.

Thank you!

Simpler, stay. I value your comments. Congrats on losing the 100lbs. I did that too getting rid of a former girlfriend. Dang, thats a lot to lose. Great job.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Madsen View Post
    Simpler, stay. I value your comments. Congrats on losing the 100lbs. I did that too getting rid of a former girlfriend. Dang, thats a lot to lose. Great job.
    haha, thats funny. But usually when you get a new one the same can happen, no? I think the gaining and losing of weight regarding new and ditched relationships happens to many...