Page 9 of 280 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    parasexy,

The trials are starting in Hong Kong and China. We are hoping to start trials in the United States early next year. It is one of the reasons why it is essential that the cells meet all FDA guidance for cell products. The first place in the U.S. where the trial will be carried out will likely be Brackenridge Hospital in Austin, Texas. We are raising funds for that trial and hope to apply to the FDA for the permission to start the trial in the U.S. Later in 2011, we plan to start a multicenter trial involving 8 centers in the United States. As soon as I have information on that, I will post.

Wise.
    Since the China trials are about a year ahead of the U.S. trials will you use the China results to modify the inclusion criteria for the U.S. trials?

Example: If the injections are proved to not make the initial injury one level higher (C5 to a C4) will you accept higher-level quads?

Thanks

Dr Young will u do a trial with lumbosacral injuries in china or hong kong trials or in india trials? Plz let me know

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Dr Young will u do a trial with lumbosacral injuries in china or hong kong trials or in india trials? Plz let me know
    We are discussing but have not yet planned such trials. Much depends on the availability of neural stem cells for transplantation. I am keeping a close eye on such sources of cells.

Wise.

Dr Young are u looking for the neural cells which Neuralstem is using in its trials for ALS and now in SCI in US or some more kind of cells?

I guess you still need some years before you can bring treatment for lumbosacral injuries. We have still wait ahead.

Dr. Young,
    I see you are planing and starting up trails in multiple countries; China, US, India, Norway etc.
    Sorry if this question has been answered before, but will all these initial trails be focusing on complete injuries or will you also do a incomplete injury trail in one of these countries? Might I suggest Norway as an exellent location for a trail like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Moe,

I... don't care about what I think ... you should just ignore my posts.

I don't understand ... words.

Paolo

Re bonjour wise young vous avais dit que pour tester un médicament an chine il fallait déj?* avoir fais la phase 2 et alseres avec Cethrin l'a déj?* fais es possible de le combiné avec les cellules du cordon ombilical et le lithium?

merci

guerdener

Sorry to ask Dr Young that only neural stem cells can regenerate neurons in lumbosacral injuries like me or with some combination therapies? If with combination of therapies then which can be those? Can u tell in detail bit?

Should i be looking for Stemcell Inc who will be using neural stem cells for chronic SCI trials?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Sorry to ask Dr Young that only neural stem cells can regenerate neurons in lumbosacral injuries like me or with some combination therapies? If with combination of therapies then which can be those? Can u tell in detail bit?

Should i be looking for Stemcell Inc who will be using neural stem cells for chronic SCI trials?
    I think that combination regenerative therapies and neuronal replacment therapies will be needed. Wise.

In 5/2005 I was paralysed in body because I met with a motorbike accident.

I had partial use of my 2 arms but I could move my left arm (only some difficulty). I could no move my fingers. I had a pressure sensation all over my body. Above the injury I could feel normally but below the injury level. I had no bowel or bladder control. I could not move my legs and I had no feeling below the injury site. I upper body was strong but there was some lack of sensation.
    I have been spinal cord neck columns from C5 to C7
    I have not ever been undergone any surgery.
    What must I do now?

Everybody help me,
    thanks
    Last edited by pcoollll; 11-17-2010 at 07:51 AM.

une réponse a ma question svp wise young merci