Page 70 of 287 FirstFirst ... 20606162636465666768697071727374757677787980120170 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Sorry guys but if we really are going to hear about credible improvement it will not be through internet forums
    really? why is that? if someone hears it from a video from the cats mouth or a news article, then posts that info on a forum, then someone will be getting the news via care cure forums.

Well Barri
    here is how i see it
    Scientific documented peer reviewed proof that cell treatment has ever been proven to work (and by work i do not mean cured) has never come to light. Should it do so this would be nobel prize material not internet chat forum material. i would look up internet chat advice when purchasing cheesecakes but not SCI cure.

Quote Originally Posted by peterf View Post
    Well Barri
    here is how i see it
    Scientific documented peer reviewed proof that cell treatment has ever been proven to work (and by work i do not mean cured) has never come to light. Should it do so this would be nobel prize material not internet chat forum material. i would look up internet chat advice when purchasing cheesecakes but not SCI cure.

I guess ill never know if there is a cure because I get all of my SCI info from this site.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

The results of the trial will be reported here when they are available. It is way to early to comment, please be patient. The good news is the surgery and injection of the cells is safe. ChinaSCINet is doing a great job running this trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    SCINet usa phase 2 trial hopefully starting this September starting with 20 patients.
    phase 3 trial in 2013 with 120 patients.
    Do you know where or have any more info on this? I heard Wise briefly mention Texas at the open house but he skimmed over it. Also where did you see the webcast?

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarz View Post
    Do you know where or have any more info on this? I heard Wise briefly mention Texas at the open house but he skimmed over it. Also where did you see the webcast?
    http://www.ustream.tv/user/SCIProject
    Theres the link to the webcast. I got it from the first post on page 68. I think he talks about that stuff around the 35-40 minute mark in the video.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Quote Originally Posted by JohnMarz View Post
    i believe its a few pages back, but theres a post about which cities the phase 3 would be in. as far as the phase 2, its only at the breckenridge, tx location.
    if thats what your asking.

JohnMarz, the video from austin Texas a whil back shows Wise and his forcast. He is saying tha Brakenridge will be first in the USA to try his therapy. He also says that walking should be possible in 2-3years from that video. I understadn the phase 3 trials at 7 US hospitals will be later and have higher patient popultaions. NOw having said this, the china trials will have o be evaulated for efficay. I think that wise and JIm have said that safety has been met at the higher doses in china. this is our best hope. This isn't the video I 'm talking about,but here is something. http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-431681

anthony

If anybody saved the video from the meeting at austin Texas, please provide it. wise is very specific as to what he expects to happen with his trials.

Anthony

Hi Jim,i agree that there is good news indeed and after watching the webcast i became much more optimistic regarding the direction and the outcome.
    i was just wondering what Dr. Young expectation are regarding arm and hand function as well as BB and sexual function for the ongoing trial.
    thank you