Page 65 of 288 FirstFirst ... 15555657585960616263646566676869707172737475115165 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

thank you very much for the update. much appreciated

Wise, tank you so much for the update
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Yes, thank you! And congratulations. We probably take it for granted here, but it's a truly groundbreaking achievement. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    A total of 19 chronic patients have been done in Kunming. I believe that the 20th one will be done soon within April.

A total of 8 chronic patients have been done in Hong Kong.

A total of 13 patients have received umbilical cord blood mononuclear cell transplants in Kunming for subacute spinal cord injury (2 days to 2 weeks), about half without and half with lithium.

So, a total of 40 patients have now received umbilical cord blood cell transplants in ChinaSCINet.

Wise.
    professor I finally understand why to Hong Kong the doctor Leung can not have recruited people it the examines not ASIA

is the Dr. Poon Wai Sang of The Chinese University of Hong Kong

such he does not reply to email

Dear Dr. Young,
    Hi, hope you are doing well , and thanks for everything you do. I have a question regarding Chondroitinase abc . Is there any poosibility that a very small number of chronic sci subjects ( maybe just 5 subjects only) in hong kong , and perferably kumming , china clinical trial right now receive Chondroitinas in addition to umbelical cord blood cells, so you can compare the results with those who received umbelical cord blood cells but did not receive chondroitinase? Is this something that you would consider at this stage of the china umblical cord blood cells trial? I appreciate if you explain. As always thanks for your time and reply.
    kz
    Last edited by kz; 04-07-2012 at 04:19 PM.

Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    Is the soup done?
    And the truth shall set you free.

Jim and/or Wise, I've been in touch with the McGowan Institue in Pittsburgh to see what they have going for spinal cord. I got a response that they are working on some things but way to early for clinical trials. also asked if they were going to work with wise. they said they are well aware of the work Wise is doing, but are not talkin gto him for clinical trials. Is thsi correct?

anthony

Wise any news from Taiwan?

I am sure you in Taiwan Wise so what is news from there? Any new developements or news to share?

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    I am sure you in Taiwan Wise so what is news from there? Any new developements or news to share?
    you forgot to ask: for lumbosacral injuries and for sexual and bladder bowel function lol.
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnie Walker View Post
    you forgot to ask: for lumbosacral injuries and for sexual and bladder bowel function lol.
    oh shit, ..............spot on bro.................damn i needed a good laugh. very funny! Thank you sir!
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->