Page 6 of 276 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Wise, bottom line is these researchers, scam artists, and others, have no proff of success. People are looking for something to hang their hats on. We need credible tests and results to put these groups to sleep. I hope you and your treatment will help the thousadx and thousands of us who are looking for some help.

Tetra, your words are prophetic. What will go wrong will. We goota hang in there.

Are the trials going ahead today as planned? Godspeed.

I am very sorry to announce that due to issues relating to testing and shipping of the cells, the surgery on Monday October 11 could not be done and has been postponed to a later date, probably to the middle of November. The trial will still go. We are working hard to make sure that everything is ready.

Wise.

Wise,

I just noticed your post from last week. The glitch sounds almost predictable. Yes, almost. Trudge, trudge, said the weary foot soldier.

My introduction to you occurred in July of 2008, 6 weeks after entering the Veteran's Hospital in Taichung, Taiwan. My husband brought me a print out of your article from the net, characterized as <no cure, but Better BETTER>. I was at that time so oblivious to the meaning of the word 'paralyzed' that I simply used the article as reenforcement of my deep optimism and faith.

There, I have introduced myself to you.

When the convoy of rubber-tyred gimps and gimpettes whines at you "WHEN, WHEN?" try flashing your best enigmatic smile. Or, consider using the old-fashioned contractor's rule of timing: Take the time you know a task will require, then multiply it by at least 2, 3 to be safe. How many subcontractors are involved? 2 out of three of them will cast inexplicable delays in your direction, yet still you will be required to concoct some explanation for your clients.

Trudge, trudge.
    Last edited by Tetracyclone; 10-14-2010 at 02:07 PM. Reason: added a phrase.

cure

This just made my day.. where are they located in china and may I sign up to be a participant or pay out of pocket for the procedure.. would love to have some information on who to contact and talk to about making arrangments
    And still I stand

cure

Dr wise young,

In your opinion who do you know that has had some kind of treatment and it actually showed results, as fas as a paraplegic is concerned? And do you think that is was worth it? Also do you know any places that are legitmate facilities for stem cell or any time of procedures?
    And still I stand

Quote Originally Posted by PARASEXY View Post
    This just made my day.. where are they located in china and may I sign up to be a participant or pay out of pocket for the procedure.. would love to have some information on who to contact and talk to about making arrangments

Dr wise young,

In your opinion who do you know that has had some kind of treatment and it actually showed results, as fas as a paraplegic is concerned? And do you think that is was worth it? Also do you know any places that are legitmate facilities for stem cell or any time of procedures?
    You can't participate in the clinical trials unless you're
    a citizen of that particular country.

There is no therapy available that will restore function.

These are clinical trials that will not be available to people
    until they are proven safe an effective.

Thanks Buck Nastier.. I know that there isnt any cure.. I was just hoping that there was some kind of facilities to help even get the bowel and bladder function straight..lol I would be fine with that..
    And still I stand

Para, the improved bladder and bowels is to come from Wise's trial, if ti succeeds. In addition there could be improved balance and some walking. That would be fine for starters for most of us.