Page 52 of 287 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Any new news ?

I cannot give blow-by-blow updates of the trial. Kunming has transplanted 18 patients and Hong Kong has done 8. Nothing much is happening right now because of the combination of Christmas, New Year, and Chinese New Year. The trials will restart in February. Wise.

I heard he abandoned his research to pursue a career as a dance
    instructer. I sure hope it's not true.

Dr. Wise, I'd like to be a part of your trial.

Quote Originally Posted by Colin83 View Post
    Dr. Wise, I'd like to be a part of your trial.
    Colin, we hope to start trials in the U.S. The trials have been delayed because we are hoping to get all the adverse events information from the current ChinaSCINet trials for our FDA applications. As soon as those trials have a start date, they will be announced her and also on http://clinicaltrials.gov, providing contact information and inclusion/exclusion criteria.

Wise.

Dear Wise with what combination you will be going with your upcoming trial for lumbosacral injuries? Are you also thinking for chondroitinase to be included in ur coming trial?

Sorry if i missed this in an earlier post or thread
    Dr.Wise, at what point/time in your current trials will you be letting us know what progress has been made with your current patients. Will it be before the us trials start.
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    Colin, we hope to start trials in the U.S. The trials have been delayed because we are hoping to get all the adverse events information from the current ChinaSCINet trials for our FDA applications. As soon as those trials have a start date, they will be announced her and also on http://clinicaltrials.gov, providing contact information and inclusion/exclusion criteria.

Wise.
    Dear Wise why in this trials don't include penetration SCI such as gun-shoot, knife-cutting or SCI caused by non-traumatic condition?, thank you

Regards

Jose

Wise, I would like to add to this string of questions... Presumably the china trials are showing that the procedure is safe, so is there a reason that when the data is given to the US FDA you'd have to have the same inclusion criteria and couldn't move to C4,although safety has already been shown in china?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Wills77 View Post
    Sorry if i missed this in an earlier post or thread
    Dr.Wise, at what point/time in your current trials will you be letting us know what progress has been made with your current patients. Will it be before the us trials start.
    ill 2nd this. i know that the very first HK patient is post 1 year of treatment.