Page 3 of 280 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Wise, my cousin recently had a liver transplant; so far so good and I saw him last week and he is recovering nicely. I'm on him to execrcise everyday as he was never one to do so. However, he went to Mexico for stem cell treatment prior to the transplant. I think the guys name was Rader. He charged 30k$ for a one session shot. Jerry, my cousin, still doesn't get that this was a sham. I am careful no to deliberate on this. Just my experiience with Mexico. This is hoping that your treatment will spell out the success for all to see.

Dr. Rader is medra clinic... He is a scam
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Lunasicc, I 'm afraid you're right. I didn't want to tell my cousin, but this is an example of treachery. We need Wise and others to initiate their trials and bypass these scams.

Well don't let your cousin waste their money only to have shattered hope. I would definitely tell
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

lunasicc, he has recived a new liver and is recovering thus far. I think he knows that Mexico was a bad idea. I will tell him what I know.

thanks,
    keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by Geoman View Post
    Wise, would you be able to tell me if anything more is known about lithium and it's potential to help with Neuropathic Pain from this work and if Phase 3 will be looking at this further, or will this be a seperate study. If it does require a seperate study what sort of time frame are we looking at? It sure would be great to get this pain under control.

Your passion and determination are very admirable.

Clayton
    We are planning the study now. We are trying to decide whether we should do a phase 2 dose-response trial first. At the present, we are also discussing the classification of neuropathic pain and what outcome measure we will be using.

Wise.

Dr. Young,

A million thanks and a formal toast for the October 11th date.

I am assuming it is the CN102B trial. What did you mean by allocating patients sequentially to treatment groups? Does it mean that all the five patients that you have identified so far will go into the same treatment group? If yes, which treatment group are you starting on October 11 in Hong Kong -- Group A with 1.6 million cells, or Group E with 6.4 million cells, lithium, and methylprednisolone, or other groups B, C, or D? Please also explain why?

I am a little disappointed that after the meeting/presentation on August 29, 15 new patients have not been identified/have shown interest to join. Is the evaluation for trial patients continuing right now, and do you have good reason to believe that you have got your 15 additional trial patients as the evaluation ends? And when will the evaluation end and you will know where you are with respect to available Hong Kong trial patients?

I wish you all the best toward a quick and timely start of the China trials. Is that going to be CN102B equivalent trial? How many trial patients are you looking for there?

I can't wait for the results, and I hope and pray for positive outcomes. Thanks again especially to you, and your team members for all you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Quad62 View Post
    Dr. Young,

A million thanks and a formal toast for the October 11th date.

I am assuming it is the CN102B trial. What did you mean by allocating patients sequentially to treatment groups? Does it mean that all the five patients that you have identified so far will go into the same treatment group? If yes, which treatment group are you starting on October 11 in Hong Kong -- Group A with 1.6 million cells, or Group E with 6.4 million cells, lithium, and methylprednisolone, or other groups B, C, or D? Please also explain why?

I am a little disappointed that after the meeting/presentation on August 29, 15 new patients have not been identified/have shown interest to join. Is the evaluation for trial patients continuing right now, and do you have good reason to believe that you have got your 15 additional trial patients as the evaluation ends? And when will the evaluation end and you will know where you are with respect to available Hong Kong trial patients?

I wish you all the best toward a quick and timely start of the China trials. Is that going to be CN102B equivalent trial? How many trial patients are you looking for there?

I can't wait for the results, and I hope and pray for positive outcomes. Thanks again especially to you, and your team members for all you do.
    The design of an accelerated dosing trial is to start with the lowest dose and increase it unless you get neurological deficits. So, we will be starting with the 1.6 million cells, i.e. 4 ┬Áliter injections x 4 with 100,000 cells/┬Áliter.

We are assessing the patients at 6 weeks, 6 months, and a year.

Kunming has already a list of 27 patients who have signed up. They still need to detailed screening but Kunming may well finish ahead of Hong Kong.

Wise.

A massive thumbs up from me Dr Young. Great work.

scinetusa

Dear Dr.Young
    can you please do the same for SCINETUSA?
    Thank you.