Page 274 of 276 FirstFirst ... 174224264265266267268269270271272273274275276 LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,740 of 2760

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

is it correct that if the fda gives approval for a phase 3 trial, one can undergo the treatment for pay without having to wait for the phase 3 trial to conclude? Do I have that right?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

That applies to the upcoming Phase IIb trial.

how long is the phase IIb trial going to be and whats going to be the difference between the phase IIb trial and the phase 3 trial? I am trying to figure out everything and which one would be better for me to partake in regarding time and the level of efficacy ...
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

The IIb trial in the US will consist of 24 subjects. Eight- cells + walking, eight- cells + 6 weeks of oral lithium + walking, eight- walking only. This will also be done in India and Taiwan. Not sure of the number of subjects in those but I don't think they will do walking only group, and possibly incompletes. The FDA required us to have a walking only group. After the patients in the US are operated on it will be available in the US for expanded compassionate use. The Phase III will be in a large # of subjects of the best group.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The IIb trial in the US will consist of 24 subjects. Eight- cells + walking, eight- cells + 6 weeks of oral lithium + walking, eight- walking only. This will also be done in India and Taiwan. Not sure of the number of subjects in those but I don't think they will do walking only group, and possibly incompletes. The FDA required us to have a walking only group. After the patients in the US are operated on it will be available in the US for expanded compassionate use. The Phase III will be in a large # of subjects of the best group.
    Everyone gets detethering if needed, right.
    "I'm manic as hell-
    But I'm goin' strong-
    Left my meds on the sink again-
    My head will be racing by lunchtime"

<----Scott Weiland---->

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    How do I become one of the 24 ??? That's the million $ ?

Quote Originally Posted by ineedmyelin View Post
    Everyone gets detethering if needed, right.
    Correct

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    How do I become one of the 24 ??? That's the million $ ?
    You are on the eBulletin list, all trial info is shared that way.

Jim, since the US trial will be performed in your home state... I understand that this may be a secretive or personal question, but as a fellow incomplete quad living in Jersey and from the "inside"... are you participating in this IIb trial?
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

Moe, I'm not eligible to be in the trial, completes only.

You mentioned LMN trials coming. Is that animal or in humans?