Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Last I heard, a few progressed enough to walk around the house with a walker, not very life changing.
    Will be interesting to see if they are still making progress.

The changes in the Spinal Cord Independence Measure (SCIM) scores, especially bowel and bladder, were the surprises of the trial. Hopefully will repeat.
    In the IIb trials bowel, bladder, and sexual function will be analyzed closely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Last I heard, a few progressed enough to walk around the house with a walker, not very life changing.
    Will be interesting to see if they are still making progress.

The changes in the Spinal Cord Independence Measure (SCIM) scores, especially bowel and bladder, were the surprises of the trial. Hopefully will repeat.
    In the IIb trials bowel, bladder, and sexual function will be analyzed closely.
    Jim,
    Will there be a selection on the nurses who will be analyzing sexual function?

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    Jim,
    Will there be a selection on the nurses who will be analyzing sexual function?

Thanks,
    Here ya go... if function fails, at least it will sure teach you to recover how to run! hahaha

Last edited by Moe; 03-04-2017 at 07:48 PM.
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

haha the one time I hope I don't perform!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Here ya go... if function fails, at least it will sure teach you to recover how to run! hahaha

Jim, If I came to a First Friday Open House, would I be allowed to take notes and maybe even video anything to be shared back here?

Anything talked about there can be shared here. You could take video of the lab but not Wise's presentation.

Im jus curious on whats the big secret for?

It is a very intimate setting with families affected by SCI, most don't want their business on the internet.

Go Barrington!
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    Go Barrington!
    I really want. But I probably wont be able to swing it until the June open house. It's a 10 to 11 hour drive for me. Expecting my first born next month and would hate to be 10 hours away and find out my wife is going into labor early or something. And my mom and sisters are planning to visit the last week of April/First of May. The good news is though, that gives me plenty of time to plan something. Figure out how I can best achieve relaying the most information back to here. As well as be prepped with plenty of questions from you all to take in with me. I said I wanted to do this before but it didn't work out. Hopefully with more time now I can make it happen. Going to talk with my wife about it tonight.