Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

  1. #2491
    Quote Originally Posted by scimike View Post
    China Trials Suggest Walking Can Unlock SCI Damage (Dr. Wise Young article)
    From the article: "We have to raise about $60 billion for the trials." I hope that is a typo, shouldn't it be $60 million?
    I was looking forward to seeing the video of the patients walking that Dr. Young was talking about.


  2. #2492
    Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweeds View Post
    From the article: "We have to raise about $60 billion for the trials." I hope that is a typo, shouldn't it be $60 million?
    I was looking forward to seeing the video of the patients walking that Dr. Young was talking about.
    I saw that as well. Has to be 60 million. 60 billion would solve all kinds of problems.

    Kudos to Dr. Wise. He is relentless in trying to find treatments to help us out.

  3. #2493
    Senior Member NW-Will's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Vancouver WA USA - - Male T4 ASIA B incomplete
    Posts
    1,796
    Inject Umbilical Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells, put on exoskeleton, preferably with fes estim set timer to 6 months go...........

    Keep up the awesome news Dr. Young.

  4. #2494
    Quote Originally Posted by NW-Will View Post
    Inject Umbilical Cord Blood Mononuclear Cells, put on exoskeleton, preferably with fes estim set timer to 6 months go...........

    Keep up the awesome news Dr. Young.
    Amen to that my friend, lets hope we get to see it before one of us dies as many have died waiting to see such a day!

    Keep up the hard work and all the best Dr Wise and all those involved. Hope to meet you one day. If you ever drop by in England, my home is your home.

    Warmest Regards

  5. #2495
    Quote Originally Posted by JAMESRRR View Post
    I saw that as well. Has to be 60 million. 60 billion would solve all kinds of problems.

    Kudos to Dr. Wise. He is relentless in trying to find treatments to help us out.
    It is millions, not billions.

  6. #2496

    How is the fund raising coming along?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    It is millions, not billions.
    any updates?

  7. #2497
    Dr. Young,
    You mentioned in the video that patients couldn't lift their leg off a bed even though they could walk. I'm curious if it is known if any of the patients have utilized water therapy of any type after returning home? Underwater treadmill, swimming, anything? Is it being looked at as an any kind of an option in the future at any stage of the program? Would it be enough benefit to be worthwhile?
    Thanks,
    TW


  8. #2498
    Huge population of incomplete SCI would consider important question -
    Would 6-6-6 walking program make significant difference in our lifes, even
    without UCBSC infusion or without any surgery, at all, Dr Wise ??!!
    Kunming must have answer after years of experience!!??
    In my case I would like to know about cervical C6 incomplete outcome...??!?
    Thank you Dr. WISE,
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

    Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

  9. #2499
    Does anyone know what the results were of the Incomplete C3 Sci that slipped through the cracks? Did he make any recovery of function?

  10. #2500
    TW, where is the video?

Similar Threads

  1. ChinaSCINET Update
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:25 PM
  2. ChinaSCINET on Schedule?
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 05:53 AM
  3. Dr. Young and ChinaSciNet
    By Imight in forum Cure
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:51 AM
  4. ChinaSCINET Schedule
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:30 AM
  5. ChinaSCINET, On Schedule?
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •