Page 17 of 284 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Buttabean, for what is worth; if a threapy becomes available, you can count on us to fight for your therapy.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by Tetracyclone View Post
    Buttabean, Cool your heals, cuz you must have that burning neuropathy (haha). The
    Researchers do not even know yet what procedure will prove effective. How do you price the unknown?
    lol i mean the procedure that Wise is performing in China. Is it relatively the same cost as a typical procedure or will it be astronomical cost. I'm just curious how many bottles I'll have to recycle
    I have a feeling it will depend on the facility.
    Joe T.

Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Buttabean, for what is worth; if a threapy becomes available, you can count on us to fight for your therapy.

keeping on
    That is wondering to hear. thank you
    Joe T.

Haven't heard from Wise lately; maybe getting ready for 2nd patient in Hong Kong. doed anybody know?

keeping on

Smile Congratulations and Thank you Dr. Young!

I just started following this thread and it has really made my day! I can't tell you how much I appreciate what you and everybody involved in these trials are doing for all of us Dr. Young! I hope and pray for great results!

I will be following intently!

Or he could be on holiday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tetra, Is it ti,e for the secaond trials patient to recieve wise's therapy? I hope that things are going well for the trial and that they conciten;y move froward. I also hope wise is not under the weather as he never sleeps. His mission is continuing as well as ours.

keeping on

I guess still we have to wait for some months before we are able to get some news from Dr Young. Patient who will be given higher dose of umbilical injection with lithium is still few months away. After then we can get some very reliable news about the success of trial.

So be patient and brave my all CC friends. Things are not as easy as we think.

jawaid, good post; we or most of us agree. Just wonefring if Wise is in Hong Kong to assess frist patient at this time and is doing the second patient. we need to see points of record and milestones completed and milestones to come. this is what we need to continue confidenc on this program.

Thanks
    keeping on

Blog Entries
    i visited dr.youngs last open house in early december,he stated that by this time they should be doing up to two patients a week then progressing to as many as two a day early next year.he also stated that "there would be no play by play commentary". i hope all is progressing positively and feel dr,young will let us know when the time is appropriate.