Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    but will the results actually be available to us in november?
    It would be nice, if at all possible, to get an update or clarification as to when the public will get some information on this data..

Quote Originally Posted by ay2012 View Post
    It would be nice, if at all possible, to get an update or clarification as to when the public will get some information on this data..
    ay2012,

The last four subjects had been operated on May and their 6-month followup data will be collected in November. We then have to analyze the data. People should not be expecting any data in October or November. At the beginning of December, I will post an update.

Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    ay2012,

The last four subjects had been operated on May and their 6-month followup data will be collected in November. We then have to analyze the data. People should not be expecting any data in October or November. At the beginning of December, I will post an update.

Wise.
    Thanks for the clarification Dr. Young. Keep up the hard work, we appreciate it!

ay2012,

Wise.
    When I was in detroit it was a garauntee that it would be november. Now december. Hell I have seen the same type of thing going on since 2000 almost the same thing being talked about now. Thanks for all of your hard work wise and caring about a cure but until then I dont think im even going to pay attention cause it seems like it may never come.. Until then I will just do everything I can to stay fit and keep my legs ready !!!

I agree with u ! And even wise has said tone down ur hopes ! so nothing seems to be coming out of it ! Its all gas !

cure what cure , it's a joke

correct me if i am wrong but wasnt the 1st patient in hongkong injected in nov 2012?

I believe the 1st subject was injected with the lowest dose in Nov of 2011, the last subject, May 2012. The 6 month follow up data for all the patients will be reported in Dec.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    I believe the 1st subject was injected with the lowest dose in Nov of 2011, the last subject, May 2012. The 6 month follow up data for all the patients will be reported in Dec.
    The first case was one on the 29th of November [2010]. It was, I believe, the first spinal cord injury cell transplant operation in Hong Kong history. The surgery went well.

the subject will be receiving formal examinations at 6 weeks, 6 months, and a year. I am hopeful, of course.

The next case has been tentatively scheduled for around the middle of December.

Wise.
    SOURCE

Just correcting your timeline here, Jim. No impatience with Wise Young.

i hope i get the nay sayers spot in line when Wise succeeds with this.