Page 270 of 275 FirstFirst ... 170220260261262263264265266267268269270271272273274275 LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 2747

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

niallel,

First step is to find a neurosurgeon.

Not positive, but don't think insurance companies will come on board until the Phase III proves efficacy in a large # of subjects.

Thanks Jim, I think I'd raid my savings for it.

Thanks Jim - Good read on that pdf file! exciting news...
    any follow-up yet for the past volunteers who participated the passed trials? been quite a few years since the last trial ended...
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    We are on schedule to begin this year. There is a meeting in July for all involved in the trial.

FDA is the wild card but I don't expect any delays. Once approval is granted we will let you know how to apply.
    What day is the meeting in july? With who, and for what?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

We are on schedule to begin this year. There is a meeting in July for all involved in the trial.

FDA is the wild card but I don't expect any delays. Once approval is granted we will let you know how to apply.
    Excited about 2020!!!!
    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    Thanks Jim - Good read on that pdf file! exciting news...
    any follow-up yet for the past volunteers who participated the passed trials? been quite a few years since the last trial ended...
    They plan to bring the subjects back for examination, not sure of the funding for, or timeline.

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    What day is the meeting in july? With who, and for what?
    In preparation for pending approval, the clinical trial core committee of physicians, surgeons, and rehabilitation experts will be held in late July. Items on the agenda include: update on the FDA Application IND, U.S. protocol, surgery, transplants, (validation), walking program, budget and funding, data collection, and schedule. This is a major step in bringing these trials to the United States.

They plan to bring the subjects back for examination, not sure of the funding for, or timeline.

In preparation for pending approval, the clinical trial core committee of physicians, surgeons, and rehabilitation experts will be held in late July. Items on the agenda include: update on the FDA Application IND, U.S. protocol, surgery, transplants, (validation), walking program, budget and funding, data collection, and schedule. This is a major step in bringing these trials to the United States.
    Nice...it's mid-july now
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Sounds promising, will have my fingers crossed as same as last 6 years... My little cousin is going to be a neurosurgeon spine Dr. She said these trails can take 10 years..let's hope. My legs are sime size as day i was hurt so i think my chances are pretty good "if" something ever truly happens and is available to public

I can't understand why the follow-up routine stopped, especially for those that gained recovery... doesn't it make sense the importance to keep in touch with them to be aware of further gains and/or safety issues??
    Last edited by Moe; 07-15-2017 at 07:05 PM.
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

So this may be a dumb question but is this strictly for paras?