Page 84 of 284 FirstFirst ... 34747576777879808182838485868788899091929394134184 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Dear Dr Young ,
    Hi, hope you are doing well. I have one question. the more i go and read about CHAS' , the more i think that CHAS' might be the most important componenet of cure for chronic spinal cord injury . Do you think that CHAS' would be in china network therapy any time soon? or since accorda has the right to CHAS' , it is up to them what to do with that and nobody else can do any thing with it?Can accorda do the CHAS' clinical trial in china or usa spinal cord nework so this way they pay for it and cost them a lot less to do the work? and finally , personally , do you think that CHAS' might be the missing link for chronic spinal cord injury cure in any kind of therapy? as always thanks for your time and reply.
    have a great day,
    Last edited by kz; 06-14-2012 at 01:57 PM.

kz REMEMBER, Dr silver of Case Western is working, supposedly, on a compound that is not patented. He says tha tthis compund is actully better than chase. He has gone to say that he is going full throtlle, We've not heard anything about his progression at this point. I would invite Sr Silver to tell us the status of his compound in realation to trials..

anthony

Quote Originally Posted by kz View Post
    Dear Dr Young ,
    Hi, hope you are doing well. I have one question. the more i go and read about CHAS' , the more i think that CHAS' might be the most important componenet of cure for chronic spinal cord injury . Do you think that CHAS' would be in china network therapy any time soon? or since accorda has the right to CHAS' , it is up to them what to do with that and nobody else can do any thing with it?Can accorda do the CHAS' clinical trial in china or usa spinal cord nework so this way they pay for it and cost them a lot less to do the work? and finally , personally , do you think that CHAS' might be the missing link for chronic spinal cord injury cure in any kind of therapy? as always thanks for your time and reply.
    have a great day,
    kz, we are of course also considering chrondroitinase as a candidate therapy. I have offered to test chondroitinase in China for Acorda.

Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Wise Young View Post
    kz, we are of course also considering chrondroitinase as a candidate therapy. I have offered to test chondroitinase in China for Acorda.

Wise.
    Can we know their answer?

But Acorda does not have the patent in China too? so you can do it without Acorda?
    keep (rolling) Walking

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Thanks anthony , please let us know any new information you get from Dr. Silver's new project.

Dr. Wise,

Is there any chance that anyone from Kunming military hospital with excellent experience in rigid walking program (6:6:6) to provide more details, observations, techniques, photos, video clips and even answers to member questions in Exercise & Recovery forum so we can all learn from good source?

This must not be related to trial itself or even wait for scientific paper about this program.
    Answers about this program should not be restricted to anything and lot of us with Incomplete injuries can definitely benefit learning on daily basis.

One more thing.
    Thanks for your incredible dedication to us and to this forum!
    I guess many of your posts are done on airports or even on long flights ? !
    It's amazing how you cover so much!
    However, I think you should focus on major things and engage some
    other people to cover less important things for you such as
    explanation about imaging techniques... even answer
    to my question above, with respect.

Good Luck to all of us!
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine

I' sorry Comad but if your question is cell related i disagree, people say lots of things. This site is full of other people going for cell treatment and making all sorts of claims. The real proof is reviewed documented and assessed scientific proof and should be done by professionals not by patient reciting their experiences.
    Last edited by peterf; 06-16-2012 at 01:47 AM.

Maybe I wasn't clear enough.
    I am asking about walking program details - Not about cells or surgery.
    I was reading all posts from Dr. Wise and his observation how they doing this walking (pulling knees to lock with ropes etc.) and that's good resource.
    There are some fine tweaks and details related to individual needs where PT with experience in this type of walking can help a lot answering to specific member questions. I have suggested to Dr. Wise to hook-up someone from Kunming with more time and specific knowledge to Exercise & Recovery forum.
    I know that language is barrier but simple q&a can be easily google-translated.

I have started thread with this topic on Exercise Forum:
    http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthread.php?t=190450
    Last edited by comad; 06-16-2012 at 11:13 AM. Reason: add a link
    www.MiracleofWalk.com

Miracles are not contrary to nature, but only contrary
    to what we know about nature
    Saint Augustine