Page 285 of 287 FirstFirst ... 185235275276277278279280281282283284285286287 LastLast
Results 2,841 to 2,850 of 2863

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

[QUOTE=skeaman;1882992]
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    What exactly are we still waiting for to get scinetusa recruitment started? Whats still being prepared? How can we help?[/QUOTE

I understand where you are coming from . If you go back and look over this post you will the Same thing being written , saying early next year or later of the year . For I am reading this when I joined here 08.
    yes... I give the benefit of the doubt and don't complain much because I am not directly involved in getting the trial started, I am more of a spectator looking in from the outside at getting the trials started but I have already said that personally I would just like more transparency shared among us... Like on what dates are the meetings with hospitals or regulatory bodies happening and what comes of those meetings and what is happening and who or what are we waiting for.

Honestly: "there is still much to be done" is not a satisfactory answer.... "Much" like 'what' exactly? We can handle it. Maybe we could help in some form or another
    Last edited by lunasicc42; 07-28-2019 at 03:05 AM.
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Tom Cruise Lt. Daniel Kaffee:
    you signed a
    phoney transfer and fixed the logs!
    You coerced the doctor! Colonel
    Jessep, did you order the Code Red?

Kevin Bacon Capt. Jack Ross:
    - You don't have to answer that.

Jack Nicholson Col. Nathan R. Jessep :

- You want answers?

Tom Cruise Lt. Daniel Kaffee:

I want the truth!

Jack Nicholson Col. Nathan R. Jessep :

You can't handle the truth!

It wouldn't be appropriate to give any details about meetings/negotiations between SyemCyte/CRO and hospital/rehab facilities. Workshops are being scheduled to train those who will be waliking the patients. There is a lot to do.

I do not understand why some members believe the research trial project "owes" us updates and detailed reports. I've followed this thread from the beginning in 2010. That does not qualify me as an "interested party" in the sense of being owed reports. I can't see how we are 'entitled' to details by virtue of having spinal cord injuries. That only entitles us to lots of often substandard health care and a parking placard.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    It wouldn't be appropriate to give any details about meetings/negotiations between SyemCyte/CRO and hospital/rehab facilities. Workshops are being scheduled to train those who will be waliking the patients. There is a lot to do.
    I know this... I am not saying that, I am just saying that it would be nice to know exactly what meetings are left and when are they taking place

Like "on xx/xx/xx we have a meeting scheduled with the FDA to discuss 'this'... And on xx/xx/xx we have a meeting with stemcyte to discuss 'that'
    Can you share details like that? sort of in a still guarded fashion but still a little more transparent

Please ask Wise if that can be allowed

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

no one ever said that anyone owes us anything... Read again, you're reaching on a false perception

no one ever said that anyone owes us anything... Read again, you're reaching on a false perception
    It is implied. You say " I am just saying that it would be nice to know exactly what meetings are left and when are they taking place", and, Oh well, sharing such details may seem both inconvenient and/or impolitic to those in charge of the project.

"Nothing to see here, folks, move along."

I know this... I am not saying that, I am just saying that it would be nice to know exactly what meetings are left and when are they taking place

Like "on xx/xx/xx we have a meeting scheduled with the FDA to discuss 'this'... And on xx/xx/xx we have a meeting with stemcyte to discuss 'that'
    Can you share details like that? sort of in a still guarded fashion but still a little more transparent
    No, I can't share details like those.

just askin'

I was at the open house this month, Dr. Wise and crew seem anxious to start as soon as they can, still awaiting for that slow IRB's green light to start. I was impressed seeing a 666 walker improoved prototype. They seem prepared & ready to go. met one of the involved surgeons Dr Bob Heary, he answered many questions and I felt his passion into the field. They're really working hard on this, I'm glad I came, it helped to clear my mind. Thanks for the good work guys.
    Last edited by Moe; 07-30-2019 at 07:37 PM.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***