Page 284 of 287 FirstFirst ... 184234274275276277278279280281282283284285286287 LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 2863

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

I have no information to add to Wise's update.

Whats it like for December and the beginning of the new year... Should we expect no news around the holidays
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

If we get approval before the end of the year, will let you know.

Blog Entries
    Jim, I think I used to know this but I forget. Did you informally notice any other effects in the trials --- upper extremity, respiratory, vestibular, cognitive, visual??

I mean not to imply that current international trials are not a Herculean task, but has Wise plans for what he will look at next?
    Last edited by Random; 12-29-2018 at 10:57 PM.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300772277.html

This press release states that a Phase II study will be underway in early 2019. Is this happening?

BALDWIN PARK, Calif., Jan. 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- StemCyte is pleased to announce that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA), on December 14, 2018, approved its Phase II Investigational New Drug (IND) application for Allogeneic Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA)-Matched Umbilical Cord Blood Mononuclear Stem Cells (UCBMNC) (MC001) for the treatment of spinal cord injury.

MC001 is a regenerative cell therapy drug, which is designed to regenerate neurons in patients who suffered chronic, severe, stable spinal cord injury. MC001 has already been shown to be efficacious, safe and well tolerated in a Phase II trial conducted by Dr. Wise Young of Rutger's University in Kunming, China. Starting in early 2019, within the United States, this Phase II study will be performed at a number of clinical centers in New Jersey.

"This is a great achievement by the StemCyte team. As a leading regenerative cell therapy company, the success of the MC001 will put StemCyte in the central position in the emerging stem cell application markets," said Jonas Wang, StemCyte's CEO and Chairman. "FDA's announcement marks StemCyte having successfully reached the major milestone of the advancement of our regenerative cell therapy program. With our highly experienced expert investigators, we plan to bring this new innovative treatment option in early 2019 to this highly unmet medical need in patient populations with chronic, severe, stable spinal cord injury."

It says in the article the trial is designed to regenerate neurons in patients. So would this be helpful for someone like me who has a spinal cord injury from an aortic aneurysm? Because I had blood loss to my spinal cord injury I believe a lot of neurons died?
    Just wondering if this might be beneficial to me someday. Would be nice to have some real hope.
    Its only at the brink of our own destruction that we learn to change.

Quote Originally Posted by ouch View Post
    https://www.prnewswire.com/news-rele...300772277.html

This press release states that a Phase II study will be underway in early 2019. Is this happening?
    Early 2019 has come and gone, there is still much preparation to be done, but we are getting there.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Early 2019 has come and gone, there is still much preparation to be done, but we are getting there.

What exactly are we still waiting for to get scinetusa recruitment started? Whats still being prepared? How can we help?
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

view the video before undergoing surgery?

Will I be allowed to view the video before undergoing surgery If I'm selected to participate in the trials?

[QUOTE=lunasicc42;1882886]What exactly are we still waiting for to get scinetusa recruitment started? Whats still being prepared? How can we help?[/QUOTE

I understand where you are coming from . If you go back and look over this post you will the Same thing being written , saying early next year or later of the year . For I am reading this when I joined here 08.
    AS I SIT HERE IN MY CHAIR . I LOOK OUT UPON THE GROUND .I WONDER WILL I EVER GET UP AND WALK A ROUND ??

http://justadollarplease.org