Page 20 of 287 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293070120 ... LastLast

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Ox, until we see real results, not progress, hope is the remedy. We need to see real postive results from a trial and we as patients start to enroll in therapys, hope then becomes reality.

keeping on

Quote Originally Posted by Jawaid View Post
    Oxsquidy it is not as u think my dear but we patients just can hope for the best outcome from the trials. It is really very hard to cure spinal injury and other degenerative diseases.
    Quote Originally Posted by keeping on View Post
    Ox, until we see real results, not progress, hope is the remedy. We need to see real postive results from a trial and we as patients start to enroll in therapys, hope then becomes reality.

keeping on
    I don't understand you guys. How do you think this trial got started? Because of hope? NO.

Because of hard work, fundraising, talking about it, asking people for help, getting people involved... you telling me you can't / won't do anything like that but just "hope"? Now that has to be a f* joke.

No, i think you should start moving your asses the same way others did so that we can have this trial going.

Less hope, more action.
    Don't ask what clinical trials can do for you, ask what you can do for clinical trials.

Fenexy: Proyecto Volver a Caminar

http://www.fenexy.org (soon in english too)

"hope and change!!! "... hahahahaha Easy to see how alot of Americans were duped
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Actions speak louder than words. The clinicians and researchers need funding for clinical trials. They need to get boots and wheels on the ground for fundraising. Contact Jim to see what you can do to make a difference. He could use all the help he can get to make it happen.

http://www.justadollarplease.org/

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    "hope and change!!! "... hahahahaha Easy to see how alot of Americans were duped
    You're far from intelligent enough to judge whether others
    were "duped" or not. You ask the same questions over and
    over again, and never read articles before commenting on
    them.

Who do you think the stem cell scientists voted for? I'm
    positive that researchers like Wise Young and Keirstead
    voted for Obama. Were they "duped" too?

Conservatives and conservative pols couldn't care less if
    you ever recover any function. You probably won't even
    this far, anyway.

Blog Entries
    buck nastier,
    why on earth would a fool like you think you know who is intelligent enough and who isnt?

as far as stem cell research funding goes,young and kierstead were duped,and so were you.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    buck nastier,
    why on earth would a fool like you think you know who is intelligent enough and who isnt?

as far as stem cell research funding goes,young and kierstead were duped,and so were you.
    People like you and lunasicc will be kissing liberal ass when
    a treatment is available.

Blog Entries

Wink

chances are the liberal asses to be kissed will be chinese.if you are waiting for american liberals i am afraid you will never get your first kiss.either way when a real treatment is available i hope they clean their bottoms thoroughly because i am ready to smooch.

Merry Christmas. We are continuing with the trial in Hong Kong. The third case was done on the 23rd of December. Results will not be available for at least 6 months. Wise.

Quote Originally Posted by nrf View Post
    chances are the liberal asses to be kissed will be chinese.if you are waiting for american liberals i am afraid you will never get your first kiss.either way when a real treatment is available i hope they clean their bottoms thoroughly because i am ready to smooch.
    Wise Young is an American. I don't know of any other legit
    trials for chronic sci in China besides his.