Page 283 of 284 FirstFirst ... 183233273274275276277278279280281282283284 LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 2831

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by SCI-Nurse View Post
    I never said he had no internet access in China. I said THIS SITE is blocked. This is what I was told by Dr. Young.

(KLD)

No worries, I wasn't referring to what you said. I understand that this site may be blocked in China but what's preventing him when he's not in China was my point.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    No worries, I wasn't referring to what you said. I understand that this site may be blocked in China but what's preventing him when he's not in China was my point.
    Yes, I am totally agreed with Moe. This site is Dr. Young’s way of communicating with the SCI community and I think at least he should spent sometime posting to give us an update. If anyone has contact with Dr. Young, please ask him to give us an update .

Moe, you should go to an open house and take this up with him face to face.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    Moe, you should go to an open house and take this up with him face to face.
    If he's in a Jersey open house then he could respond the forum to begin with, DUH...
    Last edited by Moe; 11-28-2018 at 03:57 PM.
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    To me it feels like this trial got way too complicated ever since it decided to go international for future ones. I mean all previous trials (good and bad) seemed to run smoothly and efficient when it was in China, at that rate phase III could of finished a long time ago if it would stayed with the original crew. It's like a single cop running after multiple thieves that spread into different directions...

What?s the advantage to spread an unfinished trial to multiple countries vs focusing it in its original one from start to end? Wouldn't a finished and approved proven therapy from China be good enough to treat internationally afterwards like any other things invented in China? Dr. Wise did say that doing trials in China was much more feasible compared doing it in the US.

Even if it decided to go international with IIb, what's preventing China to start PIII? With all this, it still doesn't make sense to me that China would wait for other countries to invent something, they're one of the largest exporters to the world. Why would they miss this opportunity to be the potential leader in SCI cure?
    Moe, as I have told you a few times, China stopped allowing cells to be shipped in from other countries. The cells for ChinaSCINet Phase II were brought in from StemCyte San Diego. This halted future trials because there is no source of GMP umbilical cord blood cells in China. They have since changed course and will take part in the Phase III.

A clinical trial performed in China would not be approved for treatment here. The advantage of doing these trials around the world is to attain global approval and help the most people possible. India and China have the most SCI's on earth.

Here is the latest update- http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...31#post1869431

Quote Originally Posted by steve nguyen View Post
    Yes, I am totally agreed with Moe. This site is Dr. Young’s way of communicating with the SCI community and I think at least he should spent sometime posting to give us an update. If anyone has contact with Dr. Young, please ask him to give us an update .

Update... Hahahaa,,, thier still working on it. We'll all walk in 2020 LMAO !!! SAME AS IT'S BEEN SINCE 2011 WHEN I GOT HURT !

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    Update... Hahahaa,,, thier still working on it. We'll all walk in 2020 LMAO !!! SAME AS IT'S BEEN SINCE 2011 WHEN I GOT HURT !
    There are many of researchers around the world trying to cure us, many have dedicated their lives to figuring this out. Your statement is a smack in the face to all of them.

Here's my update to you; learn the science behind regeneration of the spinal cord and stop making judgements about something you have 0 knowledge about. Learning how to read scientific papers is a good start.

I deleted your post from the other thread because it is repititive nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Moe, as I have told you a few times, China stopped allowing cells to be shipped in from other countries. The cells for ChinaSCINet Phase II were brought in from StemCyte San Diego. This halted future trials because there is no source of GMP umbilical cord blood cells in China. They have since changed course and will take part in the Phase III.

A clinical trial performed in China would not be approved for treatment here. The advantage of doing these trials around the world is to attain global approval and help the most people possible. India and China have the most SCI's on earth.

Here is the latest update- http://sci.rutgers.edu/forum/showthr...31#post1869431
    I thought I read earlier that the ban of import of UCB cells was lifted afterword's, but ok doesn't matter. Thanks for the link, I haven't read Dr. Wise's winter update, nice to hear from him again.Take care.
    ― DaShanne Stokes

Blog Entries
    Thanks so much Jim! I don?t know why I didn?t see this before, but it will be very helpful. I can show it to some of the people who look at me with concern or frustration when I eschew making life-changing (compromising) and expensive changes to accommodate long-term my current reality. “Life is going to change in a few years. Wise is working hard to cure us.” I have total faith it’s going to happen. Wise is the most driven and compassionate (and productive) person I know.
    Last edited by Random; 12-12-2018 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Took out extraneous ramblings so nobody doubts I meant what I said.

so what is currently going on here and Whats to come
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature