Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by Ajstevens View Post
    And on my prevoius post he said funds shouldn't be a problem..... I'll check back when I see something on news about it.
    The funding for the trial is being covered by StemCyte. They are also donating the cord blood units.

Quote Originally Posted by jcalix View Post
    thank you for reply, but not anyone have $ 150k under the mattress, are you sure that it will cost around that?, I think there are SCI patients like me that we don't have Insurance and $150K is out of our budget
    I'm sure you could negotiate a better price with the Dr/Hospital/Rehab facility. The Drs in China/HK, don't charge a dime.

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    The funding for the trial is being covered by StemCyte. They are also donating the cord blood units.

I'm sure you could negotiate a better price with the Dr/Hospital/Rehab facility. The Drs in China/HK, don't charge a dime.
    When,where and how do we sign up ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    fall/winter
    Jim, Since the 3rd quarter of the year is approaching, how accurate are the predicted 2017 timelines and locations for Phase IIb so far? Still as planned? Any official dates?
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

we are waiting answers.. like the desert miss the rain

We are on schedule to begin this year. There is a meeting in July for all involved in the trial.

FDA is the wild card but I don't expect any delays. Once approval is granted we will let you know how to apply.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Jim,

This is pretty exciting, especially the letter.

I know in the past you mentioned it would be available for compassionate use, do you know when that would fit into the timescales in the letter?

thanks,

niallel,

Compassionate use will be available after the trial subjects are operated on.

The trial subjects in the first US phase later this year?

So there is a possibility that compassionate use will be available next year?

Yes, later this year or next.

Thanks Jim, thats great.

Is there a plan for how it will be delivered?
    Do you have healthcare providers lined up? Or are you stepping back and letting healthcare providers decide to do this if they want?

I think everyone is crying out for something to go and do, you can tell this from the amount of people who have gone to the Far East for non-proven treatments.