Page 286 of 287 FirstFirst ... 186236276277278279280281282283284285286287 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,860 of 2863

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    I was at the open house this month, Dr. Wise and crew seem anxious to start as soon as they can, still awaiting for that slow IRB's green light to start. I was impressed seeing a 666 walker improoved prototype. They seem prepared & ready to go. met one of the involved surgeons Dr Bob Heary, he answered many questions and I felt his passion into the field. They're really working hard on this, I'm glad I came, it helped to clear my mind. Thanks for the good work guys.

Cool beans Moe
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

I was at the open house this month, Dr. Wise and crew seem anxious to start as soon as they can, still awaiting for that slow IRB's green light to start. I was impressed seeing a 666 walker improoved prototype. They seem prepared & ready to go. met one of the involved surgeons Dr Bob Heary, he answered many questions and I felt his passion into the field. They're really working hard on this, I'm glad I came, it helped to clear my mind. Thanks for the good work guys.
    Thanks Moe!

"he answered many questions"

What were your questions? What were their answers?

Quote Originally Posted by spayne View Post

Dozens of questions were made at the end of the presentation, my question was about marketing: if the trial was successful, how it would be handled. My fear was it would end up on the wrong hands sold to another biotech company holding on to it and use it just for another stock marketing toy... I learned afterwards that Stemcyte is been sponsoring this since day1 which gave me confidence in this trial.
    "Talk without the support of action means nothing..."
    ― DaShanne Stokes

***Unite(D) to Fight Paralyses***

We had 2 students take notes, Dr. Morton is summarizing 13 pages, will post soon.

Did you get to see the video?

Dozens of questions were made at the end of the presentation, my question was about marketing: if the trial was successful, how it would be handled. My fear was it would end up on the wrong hands sold to another biotech company holding on to it and use it just for another stock marketing toy... I learned afterwards that Stemcyte is been sponsoring this since day1 which gave me confidence in this trial.

The video of people walking ?

Did they grant you a temporary top secret crypto special access to sensitive compartmentalized information to view the video?

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    We had 2 students take notes, Dr. Morton is summarizing 13 pages, will post soon.
    Awesomeness
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

The video of people walking ?

Did they grant you a temporary top secret crypto special access to sensitive compartmentalized information to view the video?
    What video of people walking??

Yes they gave me a free pass to area 51 to watch the video blindfolded, gagged and strapped into my chair... Then those dam men in black suites neurolysed me and sent my ass back to Canada.
    ― DaShanne Stokes

What video of people walking??

Yes they gave me a free pass to area 51 to watch the video blindfolded, gagged and strapped into my chair... Then those dam men in black suites neurolysed me and sent my ass back to Canada.
    http://www.newmobility.com/2016/07/china-trials/

Go to the end of the page and watch Dr. Wise Young. The first 1 minute 15 he talks about the videos.

http://www.newmobility.com/2016/07/china-trials/

Go to the end of the page and watch Dr. Wise Young. The first 1 minute 15 he talks about the videos.
    That publication is from July 2016, not July 2019.
    ― DaShanne Stokes