Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2760

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    For sexual function to return is it required to regularly "exercise" your junk? Hehe

It can't hurt to practice Lunasicc.

I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.

Quote Originally Posted by 6 Shooter View Post
    Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.
    It really worked for you? It kinda seems like a scam to me. How bad was the wound? Did you do anything else to treat it? I've had small wounds on my ankle several times, but they healed naturally with pressure relief and skin cream. I'd be willing to try it, but I don't have $350 just to throw away.
    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Quote Originally Posted by MeetMeInMontauk View Post
    I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
    You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer1 View Post
    You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.
    Sounds to me like he is talking about participating in the scinetusa trial, but in the future when available
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
    Finally you are detecting some smoke
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    How's SCI research coming in Italy coming Paolo?

Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    yeah, it's you. How's the view from the top of the Pisa tower? Any sight of research looking down from there or only 'smoke' from car exhaust fumes?
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

so Jim, when is another chinascinet clinical update coming
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature