Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176226266267268269270271272273274275276
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 2760

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

  1. #2751
    Quote Originally Posted by lunasicc42 View Post
    For sexual function to return is it required to regularly "exercise" your junk? Hehe

    It can't hurt to practice Lunasicc.

  2. #2752
    I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

    My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

  3. #2753
    Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.

  4. #2754
    Quote Originally Posted by 6 Shooter View Post
    Check into this magnetic pulser to help with wound healing. http://www.sota.com/magnetic-pulser.html Son used one of these on a pressure sore on his ankle which helped clear it up in several weeks. We did two sessions in a row, then let the unit cool down for awhile, then repeated 3-4 times per day. The head unit builds up a charge, then sends out an intense microburst of a magnetic field at the area of need, then recharges itself over 5 seconds then repeats.
    It really worked for you? It kinda seems like a scam to me. How bad was the wound? Did you do anything else to treat it? I've had small wounds on my ankle several times, but they healed naturally with pressure relief and skin cream. I'd be willing to try it, but I don't have $350 just to throw away.
    I was injured 2 weeks after my 16th birthday on June 14th, 2004. My level of injury is C5 complete, but I can move my wrist.

    My screen name comes from the movie The Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

  5. #2755
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Huntsville, AL
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by MeetMeInMontauk View Post
    I've been dealing with a wound on my hip for the last 8 years. It's very small on the outside and there is a very small hole in my bone with a dormant infection. My doctor wants me to have surgery, but I'm dreading laying in the bed for most of a year afterwards. Could I wait to have the surgery, until after I get treated with stem cells. It seems like I would be able to deal with it better if I had more ability than I do now. Or would having the wound make me ineligible from receiving treatment?
    You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.

  6. #2756
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer1 View Post
    You're getting treated with stem cells? Where? I'm interested in that to see if it would help me.
    Sounds to me like he is talking about participating in the scinetusa trial, but in the future when available
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

  7. #2757
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

    Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

    Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

    I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
    Finally you are detecting some smoke
    In God we trust; all others bring data. - Edwards Deming

  8. #2758
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    555
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Finally you are detecting some smoke
    How's SCI research coming in Italy coming Paolo?

  9. #2759
    Senior Member Moe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Springfield
    Posts
    363
    Quote Originally Posted by paolocipolla View Post
    Finally you are detecting some smoke
    yeah, it's you. How's the view from the top of the Pisa tower? Any sight of research looking down from there or only 'smoke' from car exhaust fumes?
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

  10. #2760
    Senior Member lunasicc42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Lutz, Fl USA*********C456
    Posts
    1,917
    so Jim, when is another chinascinet clinical update coming
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

    "what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "


    2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Similar Threads

  1. ChinaSCINET Update
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 06-16-2008, 06:25 PM
  2. ChinaSCINET on Schedule?
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-27-2008, 05:53 AM
  3. Dr. Young and ChinaSciNet
    By Imight in forum Cure
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-14-2008, 12:51 AM
  4. ChinaSCINET Schedule
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-11-2007, 04:30 AM
  5. ChinaSCINET, On Schedule?
    By Schmeky in forum Cure
    Replies: 56
    Last Post: 01-30-2007, 03:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •