Page 272 of 276 FirstFirst ... 172222262263264265266267268269270271272273274275276 LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 2760

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

So it did get submitted? There wasn't any hold up with it? So by Nov. 1st the FDA should have responded.

"The FDA has 90 days to get back to us." Or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Barrington314mx View Post
    So it did get submitted? There wasn't any hold up with it? So by Nov. 1st the FDA should have responded.

"The FDA has 90 days to get back to us." Or what?
    Looks like we had to wait until the end of July to find out we have to wait until November.

My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

Happy 7th anniversary ChinaSCINet Update thread.

I'm pretty much done here - Thanks for all the hard work and effort the same.
    "I'm Moe, and I approve this message..."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post
    My hopes in these trials are pretty much faded out by now. All predicted dates seem to never work out for years and the so-called 'significant recovery' in participant from passed phase II in China are not even followed-up with a reason that the participated live "too far" (within China btw) to collect data, but yet think to be able to manage further countries like US, India, Norway... Really I don't get it.

Now seems nothing predicted is not going to happen again this year except maybe in the US when the FDA application goes through which I can't understand again how can trail dates be predicted in the US if the application hasn't even been submitted yet.

I don't believe any Peer Reviews have even looked at the "trials" for ChinaSCINet? Is it dead in the water?

It sucks how long it has taken to get this trial to the U.S. but I will damn sure throw my hat into the ring when they open up recruiting. I just want a chance to get better.

Quote Originally Posted by #LHB# View Post
    It sucks how long it has taken to get this trial to the U.S. but I will damn sure throw my hat into the ring when they open up recruiting. I just want a chance to get better.

Same here ...I think I am going to do it once available but on the other hand, I haven't seen any strong concrete evidence that it's only mildly beneficial and I am a quad so I am more concerned with return of upper extremity function, I am hoping for better results when this next paper is published and sometimes people involved in the trial will kind of hint that the trial worked but haven't straight-up said it yet and I can't figure out if the quietness is due to the trial not being that robust or because they can't share the more robust data yet
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Quote Originally Posted by Moe View Post

My hopes on these trials faded away too a long time ago, too many things that didn't add up and put me off trusting it.
    I'm also wondering what's the real reason we haven't heard anything here from Wise in quite some time.

I've only been here for less than a year (signed up on December 2016), but man some of you guys sound like my doctor! So much negativity! Some of you guys have had questions answered by Dr. Wise in this thread and still don't believe his work. No wonder he stopped logging in! Although it kind of sucks for us new guys who signed up a little late and want to ask him questions!

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky831 View Post
    I've only been here for less than a year (signed up on December 2016), but man some of you guys sound like my doctor! So much negativity! Some of you guys have had questions answered by Dr. Wise in this thread and still don't believe his work. No wonder he stopped logging in! Although it kind of sucks for us new guys who signed up a little late and want to ask him questions!
    Yep, this is a tough crowd! Many have been on here for years, waiting for some good news and more times than not, have been horribly disappointed. It is what it is. Stay positive and keep your hope alive! It's going to happen, the agony is not knowing WHEN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mombo View Post
    Yep, this is a tough crowd! Many have been on here for years, waiting for some good news and more times than not, have been horribly disappointed. It is what it is. Stay positive and keep your hope alive! It's going to happen, the agony is not knowing WHEN!!!!
    My thoughts as well
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature