Page 280 of 281 FirstFirst ... 180230270271272273274275276277278279280281 LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,800 of 2806

Thread: ChinaSCINet Update

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    but when laying down on his side, can barely move his legs.
    Still quite amazing. It's a great start.

Has their been a change in the participants spasticity and/or blood pressure while standing?
    c6 inc since 2-19-11
    ex pro-am motocross racer
    tilite aero z s2

Whats up Jim, can we even get an estimate of when the next phase will be published and available to read.... Early April... Late April... Early may... Late may
    "That's not smog! It's SMUG!! " - randy marsh, southpark

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

2010 SCINet Clinical Trial Support Squad Member
    Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

We have been waiting to hear news of a research study for my son. Every month, the answer is "in a month".

Bascially, what I'm saying is, there are no updates because there are no updates. They probably know as much as you do when stuff will get approved. Researchers are good at research...timelines on the other hand...not so much. Should hire some project managers to get this stuff going.

I understand your frustration, we are also. There are reasons for the delays, reasons that can't just be thrown out there. Launching a new clinical trial network is very difficult. We are almost there.

I have a feeling that ReNetX Bio Clinical Trials are going to start first.

Has the inclusion criteria for the phase 2b trial with cells for possible spinal cord regeneration been considered to be expanded, because if you get the green light to treat US citizens with C4 injuries... Im most likely there with bells on, that is what I have so anxiously been waiting for... And get this damn syrinx operated on

Whats the word about; when can "I" an American citizen, C456 with a Syrinx approx 14 years post, participate in a cell transplantation trial whether here in the US or abroad if necessary...

"what???? , you don't 'all' wear a poop sac?.... DAMNIT BONNIE, YOU LIED TO ME ABOUT THE POOP SAC!!!! "

Please join me and donate a dollar a day at http://justadollarplease.org and copy and paste this message to the bottom of your signature

Hey luna,

We first need to repeat the trial to confirm the results. Safety is still an issue in my opinion. Chinese surgeons have been injecting cells into spinal cords for many years, has never been done in the US. No doubt, our surgeons in the US trial are top notch, but still inexperienced. I have seen the surgery on video, seems pretty easy, but there is always a risk. Personally, I would apply if I fit the inclusion criteria.

If the results are repeated from the HK/China trial, will go ahead with a phase III. At the same time, we can run trials for those with highter injuries, children, those above 65, and incompletes. For those with higher injuries, the surgeons need to decide on the protocol. Basically, where to inject (because of the phrenic nerve).

Quote Originally Posted by Jim View Post
    Hey luna,

We first need to repeat the trial to confirm the results. Safety is still an issue in my opinion. Chinese surgeons have been injecting cells into spinal cords for many years, has never been done in the US. No doubt, our surgeons in the US trial are top notch, but still inexperienced. I have seen the surgery on video, seems pretty easy, but there is always a risk. Personally, I would apply if I fit the inclusion criteria.

If the results are repeated from the HK/China trial, will go ahead with a phase III. At the same time, we can run trials for those with highter injuries, children, those above 65, and incompletes. For those with higher injuries, the surgeons need to decide on the protocol. Basically, where to inject (because of the phrenic nerve).

Is it even reasonable to ballpark a guesstimate on approx when... 3 mo, 6 mo, a year.... I know predicting timelines was known to kind of blow up in your face in the past but is it possibly different now

Bro, ain't touching a timeline!

I will say, once we get this trial going, there won't be as many delays. The main obstacle going forward will be funding, but Wise has a solid plan.